What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SDMF's latest activity
SDMF
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
Only appreciable about of hair I’ve seen pulled out of a furbearer is when a person lets lem freeze down to something. Doesn’t matter...
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
SDMF
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
2 of 3 I shot a couple weeks ago had very large birds chowing down on them <4hrs post-flatline. 3rd may have too, didn’t go check. I...
Thursday at 11:42 PM
SDMF
replied to the thread
Scheels Bismarck
.
I watched something about Trader Joe’s recently where each cashier is required to have some manner of positive comment about at least...
Thursday at 12:23 AM
SDMF
replied to the thread
migration 26
.
I haven’t seen anything big enough to consider “migrating flocks” in ND/SD yet. If the combines, carts, and Semi’s keep up their...
Tuesday at 11:55 AM
SDMF
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
2x or 3x Ziplock storage bags. Spray in some Raid or Similar and seal the ziplock. If you’re trying to save hides either get the hide...
Tuesday at 11:47 AM
SDMF
replied to the thread
What are you listening to these days?
.
Oct 2, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Facial Recognition Software &
.
There's already covers and chem sprays that make it difficult for cameras to read your car's plate. I wonder if there will be...
Oct 2, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Scheels Bismarck
.
Handguns are in cases behind lock and key. Terrible-awful situation. I can't imagine the feeling one would have being the person who...
Oct 2, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
ESOX
.
ESOX = Pickle-Juice ‘n Jar.
Sep 30, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Scheels Bismarck
.
And it has to be in-stock at the time you ask for the match.
Sep 28, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Before I took a few minutes to think about things as a whole rather than just the $$$ for a barrel of oil, I used to be firmly in the...
Sep 24, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
National Grasslands Roads
.
County Registrar’s office should also be able to tell or show you what’s what.
Sep 23, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Soybeans
.
An awful lot of them had equipment in them last week, it’ll be even more this week. I’m going to offer up that if weather allows for...
Sep 21, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Weekend project
.
Unicorn!!
Sep 20, 2026
SDMF
replied to the thread
Warm Feet~
.
Bet a guy could put some silicone or caulking on 3/8” long 5/16” head screws and spin them right into the soles.
Sep 18, 2026
Recent Posts
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
53 minutes ago
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: measure-it
Today at 1:18 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
C
Teachers
Latest: camper
Today at 11:49 AM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:06 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom