What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
wslayer's latest activity
wslayer
replied to the thread
Teachers
.
We are fricken doomed 😲
Today at 6:25 PM
wslayer
replied to the thread
M9 Moose
.
Hey that's my unit I've applied for for 20+ yrs, and probably will never win that lottery 😄 Nice to see. . .
Today at 5:16 PM
wslayer
reacted to
KJS - ND's post
in the thread
M9 Moose
with
Like
.
Ran across this guy today while kicking around - he went into some standing corn
Today at 5:15 PM
wslayer
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
I don’t do a lot of predator hunting but i was thinking and I don’t believe I’ve ever been told no. I probably have, it just doesn’t...
Today at 4:50 PM
wslayer
reacted to
Browneye's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
It never hurts to check how the owner feels about it but as a landowner myself I would never expect anyone downing a coyote on mine to...
Today at 4:49 PM
wslayer
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
with
Like
.
Ditka was a legend
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
wslayer
reacted to
Twitch's post
in the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
with
Like
.
I can’t think of a more fitting weekend for a Bears vs Packers tilt. RIP Coach Ditka
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
wslayer
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Only appreciable about of hair I’ve seen pulled out of a furbearer is when a person lets lem freeze down to something. Doesn’t matter...
Yesterday at 6:28 PM
wslayer
reacted to
jr2280's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Dragging coyotes does not harm the fur. Maybe if you pulled them backwards through thickets but I still doubt it. Head first the fur...
Yesterday at 6:28 PM
wslayer
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
Wasn't by any means slamming anyone, just thought maybe there was a misunderstanding of why dragging. I know that is how I get rid of...
Yesterday at 6:28 PM
wslayer
reacted to
Retired-Guy's post
in the thread
migration 26
with
Like
.
I experienced a pintail tornado in Saskatchewan. We and the decoys definitely got shit on. LOL
Yesterday at 9:56 AM
wslayer
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
There is no wanton waste on fur bearers but common sense is to make sure they are not some where it will piss the land owners off...
Yesterday at 9:00 AM
wslayer
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Coyotes are so nasty fleas won’t even touch them. Coyotes have fleas, and mange, and 🤮… They stay where they drop
Yesterday at 8:59 AM
wslayer
replied to the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
.
I think he may have been referring to if they were worth something, why drag and ruin the hide. My first thought on reading 🤔
Yesterday at 8:58 AM
wslayer
reacted to
Yoby's post
in the thread
Boys had a heck of a weekend
with
Like
.
We took off late on Sat and got to our location around 3. Oldest decided he wanted to go out bow hunting, the other 2 wanted to do some...
Yesterday at 8:49 AM
Recent Posts
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
20 minutes ago
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
25 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom