Anyone got a line on an upcomming chocolate lab puppy?

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm looking for a chocolate lab puppy, preferably for pickup in the April / May timeframe.
Anyone planning on breeding their dog or can recommend a good breeder?
I'm not going to pay $$$$ for super-double-champion-ultimate bloodlines, but some kind of hunting heritage would be nice.

Merickson1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Check out Mike Nielsen's dogs in Glendive, MT. He is running an ad on bismanonline right now. I got mine a year ago and couldn't be happier. He is a retrieving machine and worked well on pheasants for a puppy.

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
I'm looking for a chocolate lab puppy, preferably for pickup in the April / May timeframe.
Anyone planning on breeding their dog or can recommend a good breeder?
I'm not going to pay $$$$ for super-double-champion-ultimate bloodlines, but some kind of hunting heritage would be nice.

One persons definition of money is different from another, but I am extremely happy with High Caliber Labs from Lennox SD, they are pointing dogs if that is of interest to you. Price is on the website.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Check out Mike Nielsen's dogs in Glendive, MT. He is running an ad on bismanonline right now. I got mine a year ago and couldn't be happier. He is a retrieving machine and worked well on pheasants for a puppy.
I just about bought one of his pups. Then about the same time found a half sister to my previous lab that was beyond amazing so I went that route.

Honkerslayr

One persons definition of money is different from another, but I am extremely happy with High Caliber Labs from Lennox SD, they are pointing dogs if that is of interest to you. Price is on the website.

I'll second your statement. I'm more than impressed with my black lab I received from there 3 years ago.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member

Yeah... $1500 is a bit much. I could justify that if I didn't live in the asshole of ND and was able to hunt birds more than a few times a year. This is going to be more of a family dog that can hunt. Like $500 max.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Same question, but preferably a black lab. My dog turns 8 this summer and could use a new friend to keep him young.

Wildyote

★★★★★ Legendary Member
North Lake Labs out of Napoleon has some of the best Labs around. They have the breeding, confirmation, and hunting ability. The sires and dams are proven through hunt tests. The cheapest part of a dog is what you pay the breeder. There are so many puppy mills on Bisman and you can find a good one though.

Mgx2400

Honored Member
British labs are where it's at. Far superior. I know a breeder/ buddy who has some pups. Message me for info

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Half breeds are best breeds.

Weimaraner/Golden Retriever

5A7A1588-A9B4-4BEC-8189-4CD00C0525BE.jpg

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have a buddy that should have a litter this spring. Pm me and ill send details.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37