Latest activity

• P
    PrairieGhost replied to the thread Riddle Me This......
    2/3 of a barrel of water. But I could be wrong 4 out of three people have trouble with fractions.
  • P
    PrairieGhost reacted to snow2's post in the thread Israel with Like Like.
    Well here we go again,now it's Israel turn sounds like folks in our military on edge claiming israel plans a significant assult on...
    5575 reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri? with Like Like.
    My thoughts about people stealing stuff, if caught, cut their fingers off at the wrist.
    5575 reacted to Obi-Wan's post in the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri? with Like Like.
    fuck a good jolt, drop them for good
  • S
    snow2 replied to the thread Israel.
    Well here we go again,now it's Israel turn sounds like folks in our military on edge claiming israel plans a significant assult on...
  • N
    NDbowman reacted to BrokenBackJack's post in the thread Israel with Like Like.
    Those sumbitches yesterday and last night, blocking traffic, burning our great flag, while flying theirs, and yelling death to America...
  • N
    NDbowman reacted to PrairieGhost's post in the thread Israel with Like Like.
    The big push from all our enemies will come before Trump gets in office again. If they miss this window of opportunity it may be years...
  • C
    catbird reacted to Allen's post in the thread Elk & Moose lottery complete with Like Like.
    I had an elk tag in 2005, and now 19 years later I will be in the field looking for bullwinkle this fall. Now that my lucky ass is out...
  • T
    Traxion replied to the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri?.
    Oh the stories I have from that place. Ever wake up to gunshots in the campground middle of the night? No worries, just the weekend...
  • R
    riverview reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
    Sounds sucky to be you.
  • Freedom
    Freedom replied to the thread Israel.
    "Spend baby spend" when talking about a problem that will outlive us all is quite humorous. At least we can agree that Ukraine is a lost...
  • T
    Twitch replied to the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri?.
    That takes brass balls/intense brain damage to steal shit from an outdoorsman that a. may come back to the ramp at any time and b. may...
  • R
    riverview reacted to Allen's post in the thread Riddle Me This..... with Like Like.
    Colt, it's "what". Note the punctuation, you are thinking it is a question but it's simply a statement.
  • W
    woodduck30 reacted to Fester's post in the thread went to a bar part 2 with Like Like.
    That's the crazy part..he thinks he is in peoples heads and influencing them when I am pretty sure nobody cares what he says.....what's...
  • CatDaddy
    CatDaddy replied to the thread Riddle Me This......
    Well that didn't last long.....need to step the game up for Mr. Tikka! Rules of the game: You solve it, you add the next riddle. Tit...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom