New to ND...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet that I am one of the few that have seen that, the little raskels , on a real black and white tv.

You had TV? Lucky suckered. I listened to Amos and Andy, the Lone Ranger, and The Shadow on the radio. Tuesday night was the big night.

Welcome WYFLYGIRL. I have a grand-daughter a bit younger than you getting real handy with a fly rod. Hope you enjoy North Dakota.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You had TV? Lucky suckered. I listened to Amos and Andy, the Lone Ranger, and The Shadow on the radio. Tuesday night was the big night.

Welcome WYFLYGIRL. I have a grand-daughter a bit younger than you getting real handy with a fly rod. Hope you enjoy North Dakota.
We got first black and white in 55 before that it was the radio, Mom would call me in when the Lone Ranger came on. I can still here the clippty clop sounds of the fake hoof beats.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never fly fished before.... I would require some basics and borrowing a pole/line. I can help you with 'other' fish types and boating the ever famous walleye/pike with equipment you may not have.

My field pooch can meet y'ers as well...

WYFlyGirl

I've never fly fished before.... I would require some basics and borrowing a pole/line. I can help you with 'other' fish types and boating the ever famous walleye/pike with equipment you may not have.

My field pooch can meet y'ers as well...
Perfect! I have lots of gear!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the new friend requests!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't let them fool you they are after one thing and one thing only......................................................................your hunting and fishing spots!!;:;rofl

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a fellow ND transplant fly fisher. Other than a few spring northern trips, save your time and just point it west on 94 for few hours if you want to fly fish.

What part of Wyoming are you from?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
What happened to the new girl? :;:huh She get scarred off by you goons! ;:;boozer

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a few beers with her a couple weeks back at BWW, I didn't get the impression she would be offended by any of you clowns

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a few beers with her a couple weeks back at BWW, I didn't get the impression she would be offended by any of you clowns

I think what we are hearing is that more effort is needed if the members want to keep this chapter of NO MA'AM viable.

For you young'uns out there:

latest

NO_MAAM_shirt_MED.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
johnr....................you................you...........showed her your wiener didn't you??................;:;badidea..... And she looked at it and said........"If everyone on this site has a wiener as SMALL as yours, I don't want anything to do it"!! ;:;rofl ;:;rofl :;:duel

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 13
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 6