I’m 40!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Turned 40 today. Yay me.
Anyone know what happened in ND on the day I was born?

Let’s all celebrate by loading up on NDA gear! Haha

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Birthday. Don't listen to any nay sayers. I remember when I turned 40. This one guy at work walked up to me and said people either start living at 40 or dying at 40, and I think your going to start dying. Well, I'm still here and he isn't. Look at it as if your just about middle age. :;:thumbsup

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). Famous people born on this day include Corinne Bailey Rae and Pedro Mendes. In that special week of February people in US were listening to Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? by Rod Stewart. The China Syndrome, directed by James Bridges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1979 while In Search Of History by Theodore H. White was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Bedtime Stories. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aim for the Ace! or Cosmic Guerilla.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same birthday as Rod Stewart, you should get a haircut like a lesbian woman and steal your daddy’s cue and make a living playing pool.

Happy Birthday!!!

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Happy Birthday JV...remember...age is just a number...it is what you make it!

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Birthday. Yup your gettin up there. Purt near fartin dust !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well nice to know you are a feb baby like me, mine was super bowl sunday, looks like it may be a very well be long time before it falls on my bday again, the last time it happened was 6 yrs ago, but I went to vegas, almost ended up in a fight at the super bowl party. Yup I was a bad ass in vegas....LOL

Happy B-day!!!

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
raw

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 18
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9