Birth Of NDA

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone besides me remember what killed FBO? You can't just blame an individual: Blame can also be placed on a minority of effeminates clutching their pearls. Sometimes the squeaky wheels get enough grease and the cart needs replacement. I vividly remember being "harvested" from FBO. My first post on NDA was something like: "What's going on in this penis circus?!!"

I was kicked off FBO for saying "penis" and like a fucking cur dog apologized. Some dude named "Vollmer" respected the 1A and all it's retardation. I now expect to see another "thread disappearance".

That is all:

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I had built up enough points on FB to get my free gift i wanted and when i requested it they were unable to send, sending them into bankruptcy. If that is who we are talking about as it has been so long. db

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I like Tim. I can’t say that about the guy on the “other” website at the time. He got real touchy when a pard brought up his favorite goose hunting spot in Canada. Little bitch.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember when they banned Vollmer for just being Vollmer? Their moderators killed that site, plain and simple.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nodakoutdoors was the epitome of moderators gone wild!! A lot of wannabes over there back in the day.

FBO wasn’t as bad in that aspect IMO.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I still think “Joan” was Toby. Could be wrong. It was a while ago and I can’t remember what I had for breakfast. 😇

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got banned, once again, for replying to a picture some kid threw up of a bunch of shovelers and maybe a gadwall or two.

It was the infamous “Nice bunch for shit ducks kid” comment. When I say kid, he was like 20, not 14. So he deserved it.

Nevertheless…

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
🤣 :ROFLMAO: I call every duck other than a mallard a shit duck.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Then you have the “243 bouncing off thread” and the scoines who got advice to go to Pembina for pheasants. They were very appreciative BTW.

I think the Pembina pheasant thread was on NDO, not sure…but yeah, got banned for that too.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nodakoutdoors started out great. Guys just talking outdoor strategies, gear etc. Each issue from internet scouting, guides, politics kept fracturing off groups of users until the site lost everyone. Even when they tried to stop the bleeding it was too late. Same thing is happening here. You can tell people to ignore it all you want but eventually you’re going to lose traffic. I seriously wonder if 75% of the posters here hunt or fish. Immigration and Covid threads go on forever but things that actually pertain to sportsmen go nowhere.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nodakoutdoors started out great. Guys just talking outdoor strategies, gear etc. Each issue from internet scouting, guides, politics kept fracturing off groups of users until the site lost everyone. Even when they tried to stop the bleeding it was too late. Same thing is happening here. You can tell people to ignore it all you want but eventually you’re going to lose traffic. I seriously wonder if 75% of the posters here hunt or fish. Immigration and Covid threads go on forever but things that actually pertain to sportsmen go nowhere.
How far would this site have gotten if everyone was like you and had only 550 post since 2015. instead of bitching Why don’t you post the threads you want to talk about and help the site.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Triggered much? I guess I’m not chronically online enough to have an opinion. Take your pill.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
no ideas, i was not part of the management team. Did enjoy while it was there.

For me it is hard to take camper as i feel for his own satisfaction he would destroy this site (adds nothing of any meanings or purpose) and why gst went and not camper i am not sure.

Maybe fewer negative comments about each other like i just wrote would help and more discussion on outdoor things. db

I do have a concern with the future. What happen to all the boob pictures?

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I been working on saving a great social club in this community by being the fund raiser and someone said he/she will have no part of it or contribute as i mention dancing ladies like we had in the past.

You think. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93