Piranhas have been sighted!

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Over the last few weekends I have been fishing the south side of the lake Sakakawea. I have been using Governemnt bays cleaning station and man is that a nice set up for cleaning fish. Also heard there is one down by the tailrace. It is made by Piranha and it very quite and seem to work very well. Did some reading up on them seems like they can chew up a lot a stuff. Hopefully no one screws with these ones. Anyways here is a picture of it.
20180828_122254.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looked around the damn thing to turn the chomper on. Water was running, but I couldn't hear the fish getting chewed up. Guess it pays to read directions first.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I better not the old cleaning station. Pretty much the gold standard when it comes to comparing threads....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fbo fish cleaning station thread. Tim was out of town for a weekend and it went buck wild with no moderation

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fbo fish cleaning station thread. Tim was out of town for a weekend and it went buck wild with no moderation

People lost their minds.

I DO grit my teeth when I go by a closed station, in the middle of the season. I just know somebody tried to grind a bowling ball.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some one had it saved but I think we need a computer nerd like Snowden to help us get it

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The first time I used the cleaning station down below the dam at the Tailrace, I sat there a for a little bit waiting for the grinder to kick on... then another fisherman there cleaning told me it was on. I was like...NO WAY! We sat there cleaned fish and had a normal conversation. They are friggin awesome!!!

eliminator

Honored Member
Those at the tailrace and the government bay one are done by the corp Also, the tailrace one was closed yesterday---don't know if it was open today or not. Haven't heard what happened.

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
When we used it on Monday we noticed when we stopped it it would kick back in in a few seconds and we would shut it off again. Wasn't sure if it had an automatic timer that was trying to keep it running. Hmm

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks to this thread fishing buddy probably has more hits than the last year. Ten or so

i had to go check it out. I had forgot about that site.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 174
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 83