$50 at Cabelas

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right Now I would buy $50 of jointed shad raps. Had a little trouble yesterday between a couple snags and pike going wild, I am out. But damn what a fun day with sharks and walleye out the wazoo

Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a $100 gift certificate from a return I made to Cabela's last fall on some hunting boots I disliked. Haven't figured out yet what I truly "NEED" compared to what I "WANT". I'd like to get a step-up attachment for the bow of my boat but EZ Haul Trailer responded to my email and said that aftermarket steps won't work on their trailers; that I'd have to have it fabricated.

;:;banghead

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I get those cards I generally see what is on sale to get the most utilization of the "free" money.
If not much in the way of fishing equipment on a good deal, I go to the clearance or sale section and pick up some Columbia shirts or shorts. You can find shirts that were $39 marked down as low as $7 to $15 a piece.....some are limited sizes or colors, but usually something works out.

Here's the link....check out the Men's Clothing Section....some good end of summer deals if needed.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/browse/rock-bottom-deals/_/N-1102648

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
WTH!! I'm getting raked over the coals here, and didn't even start it!!

You did log onto, and engage with someone, on NDA - not?

If so then you were clearly asking for what you got. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Partial pay for this. I need a new one. Ditched my old and broken down vest(like its owner)last year.
Browning® Bird'n Lite Strap Vest

pretty good vest

on the other hand their "traditional" styled Bird'nLite vest has all that neat stuff tucked inside... but cleverly hidden!

cq5dam.web.500.500.jpeg

that way you won't be attacked by western jean jacket wearing birders for your desiring batman-like performance

have your cake and eat it too type of scenario

- - - Updated - - -

how come jaykay is responding to a dirtymike slam?

something suspicious going on here

Jim Carroll

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bug-A-Salt 2.0 Fly Shooter. Most fun you will ever have with a $50 gun... There is a slow-mo fly kill on my FB page.

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
You did log onto, and engage with someone, on NDA - not?

If so then you were clearly asking for what you got. :D

- - - Updated - - -

pretty good vest

on the other hand their "traditional" styled Bird'nLite vest has all that neat stuff tucked inside... but cleverly hidden!

cq5dam.web.500.500.jpeg

that way you won't be attacked by western jean jacket wearing birders for your desiring batman-like performance

have your cake and eat it too type of scenario

- - - Updated - - -

how come jaykay is responding to a dirtymike slam?

something suspicious going on here

Cuz mister "overcompensating for something" is my neighbor. You know... the guy who could afford a new soft-sided tackle box but he blew all his money on a new truck and boat.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would pick up some bomber 24 long a cranks... or a new drift sock... speaking of cabelas i have some reels i need to send back to them to get replaced

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 89
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33