Aft Livewell Not Working - 2017 Lund Pro V 189

The_owl

Established Member
I recently picked up a new to me boat, a 2017 Pro V -89 GL. So far, love the boat.

Went out today, second time since I got it, and noticed the aft livewell didn’t work. I hit the rocker to fill it up, and nothing.

Front we’ll worked, so my first thought is fuse. So, my question is where is the fuse panel in these boats?

I’ve looked seemingly everywhere,m and cannot find it.

Thanks

Owl

Bauer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like stated above, the jet setting screw that screws into the fill tube may be closed down all the way.

If your 189 is anything like my 186GL, the breaker panel is under the drivers counsel against the kick board, way up towards the top. It will be breakers with reset switches, not fuses.

Take a voltmeter and test for power at your pump, should be located under the access panel below the motor.

Watchyourownbobber

Founding Member
Founding Member
Locate the pump itself in the aft, should be under those round access covers. Turn on the pump and see if you can hear or feel it humming, it’s very possible You need to replace the cartridge in the Atwood pump. 20-30 bucks and 15 minute job.

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Locate the pump itself in the aft, should be under those round access covers. Turn on the pump and see if you can hear or feel it humming, it’s very possible You need to replace the cartridge in the Atwood pump. 20-30 bucks and 15 minute job.

Really....? On something that is only a year old and been on the water couple times

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's possible the pump went out as well. I had to replace mine on my 2011 186 Tyee GL a few years ago... it wasn't too difficult. I would hope that isn't it on a 2017 though but anything is possible.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member

Had to replace one as well this spring 39.00 for the 500 gph motor cartridge at River City.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49