Another run on ammo?

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I've been dragging my feet on restocking some reloading powder and bullets, primers. Do you guys think when our fearless leader announces his new gun control directives in a week or so it will cause another run on ammo and reloading supplies?

ISELLGUNS

Founding Member
Founding Member
IDK, but something already has on guns, especially AR's. Not sure if it was Christmas and/or the CA. shooting.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I've been dragging my feet on restocking some reloading powder and bullets, primers. Do you guys think when our fearless leader announces his new gun control directives in a week or so it will cause another run on ammo and reloading supplies?

He is setting the ground work for Hillary. If the Hildabeast gets in, there WILL be some serious gun control measures taken. Its only a matter of time before there is another big run. Prices will never be cheaper than right now on guns and ammo. If there is something you need I would definately buy now. Stack it deep.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shouldn't be since he is supposedly only working on the background checks this time. If the dems get the white house and both side of the aisle on the hill we may have some trouble. With executive action there is only so much he can do until he needs Congress to sign off on it and right now there is a healthy chunk of dems up there that know if they mess with guns they will be unemployed very soon.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obama will prove his arrogance by touching the 3rd rail of politics (2nd amendment) during an election year. It will have consequences.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shouldn't be since he is supposedly only working on the background checks this time. If the dems get the white house and both side of the aisle on the hill we may have some trouble. With executive action there is only so much he can do until he needs Congress to sign off on it and right now there is a healthy chunk of dems up there that know if they mess with guns they will be unemployed very soon.

Your kidding right. Do you think anyone in Congress will challenge Obama? He can do anything he wants, and violate the constitution and there is perhaps only one senator who will appose him. The Republicans establishment hates Cruse because he doesn't fall in line to kiss Obama's behind.

Last edited:

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel fortunate to have found a pound of Varget last weekend. The guy said only one? I said I just want to go deer hunting, I'm not hoarding. Fleet Farm in Alexandria.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am a little to young to remember 1933, but I read history. With Obama bypassing congress soon with his executive order on gun control we will be 1933 Germany. If he continues we will be 1937 Germany before he leaves office. I'm not going to explain, but I hope I made people curious enough to search. Find it yourself and you will be more likely to understand.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Like they weren't willing to fall on their swords for the Great One when it came to his healthcare crap.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The scary thing is there are people(a lot of conservatives as well) that think the reason the lefts is doing what they are with gun control is to keep the citizens safe. It kills how many times I hear conservatives say that there is no reason anyone needs to own an AR. If people knew the real reason the left wanted their guns they would go out and buy an AR.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The scary thing is there are people(a lot of conservatives as well) that think the reason the lefts is doing what they are with gun control is to keep the citizens safe. It kills how many times I hear conservatives say that there is no reason anyone needs to own an AR. If people knew the real reason the left wanted their guns they would go out and buy an AR.

I don't need an AR any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit at the front of that bus.

Last edited:

ISELLGUNS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obomber says in the news that if his gun control saves just one life blah blah blah. OK Obummer we could outlaw cars or alcohol and maybe save a life. What about knives, hammers, scissors and everything else? I do think we won't be able to buy AR's or maybe any semi auto gun some day sooner than later. I also think mass shootings will increase when that happens.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like they weren't willing to fall on their swords for the Great One when it came to his healthcare crap.

They didn't know they were falling on their swords they thought they were untouchable as incumbents in ND. Thus why Heidi has to be incredibly carfule what she does because she and all the other dems in the state now know full well we won't hesitate to give them the boot if they don't tow the line.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Scheels in Bis usually had an endcap full of 9mm for the last couple years. I was there yesterday and it was all gone.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obomber says in the news that if his gun control saves just one life blah blah blah. OK Obummer we could outlaw cars or alcohol and maybe save a life. What about knives, hammers, scissors and everything else?

They should just ban murder, that would be so much quicker and a much broader fix.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your kidding right. Do you think anyone in Congress will challenge Obama? He can do anything he wants, and violate the constitution and there is perhaps only one senator who will appose him. The Republicans establishment hates Cruse because he doesn't fall in line to kiss Obama's behind.

Bingo, not only does the GOP allow Obama's executive actions they now support them. In the latest round when Obama called on congress to declare war like the Constitution says it should, and like real conservatives have been saying for decades they did nothing. He reversed the roles and it was almost too easy. The establishment GOP went from lame to pathetic. The only thing they are good at is spending money.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought one today lol

- - - Updated - - -

I don't need an AR any more than Rosa Parks needed to sit at the front of that bus.
that's the best way I've ever heard it put

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33