Buck fight

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw two bucks go at it pretty good this morning in the fog. I don't think they were anything special, but it was hard to tell with the fog and they were fighting in a cut sunflower field. If I had to guess I would say 130's at best. But the fog made it look really cool to watch. I guessing that a doe came in to heat a little early and that set this off. Looking forward to next week.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doubt it had anything to do with a doe.
2 bucks meeting that needed to see who's boss dog.
Neat encounter though to watch.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't put in for a tag this but my best memories of sitting in the tree stands were watching bucks work them does trying constantly to take home the prize relentlessly pushing her to break her down, knowing how easy it really is to take him down with one bullet.

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't put in for a tag this but my best memories of sitting in the tree stands were watching bucks work them does trying constantly to take home the prize relentlessly pushing her to break her down, knowing how easy it really is to take him down with one bullet.
I agree with all that, at this point in my life I love watching how excited my son gets about it. I remember being a teenager and that whole week I couldn't concentrate on school and now my son has that fever. Don't get me wrong I love the hunt but watching him stare at the clock all week is also entertaining.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88