Coffee, Belize Edition

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow do I need January to get here....the Bahamas are calling. Sounds like a successful start to your trip

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Joanna Krupa for Esquire Me In My Place 2013-151.jpg
Grilled to tender perfection you rascal. Add a baked spud cuz I'm a fat kid at heart and 4 Belikins. I could get used to this

The lobster is neat, but I'm more impressed by the Exum mountain guides water bottle. :)

What part of belize are you in? Are you DIY'ing or going with a guide?

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
Joanna Krupa for Esquire Me In My Place 2013-151.jpg
Grilled to tender perfection you rascal. Add a baked spud cuz I'm a fat kid at heart and 4 Belikins. I could get used to this

Wife and I are planning similar trip in the next couple years with 8wts. in tow.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 9wt I used to use for Stripers off the coast in Maine. Amazing how hand they are in salt water.

I used to tie fish patterns for guys that fished stripers off the coast of maine.. Big flies and I loved tying them:cool:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wheres the butter?
On the stove getting melty. Don't worry, I used an embarrassing amount of butter on those bugs

- - - Updated - - -

The lobster is neat, but I'm more impressed by the Exum mountain guides water bottle. :)

What part of belize are you in? Are you DIY'ing or going with a guide?
Girlfriend is related to the owners of Exum. We're in Caye Caulker, DIY so far. Hooked 2 "baby" tarpon this morning. They laughed at my 9 weight as they swam to Belize City. None were landed. Trying permit tonight under the lights at The Split. There's a bar right there so if the fish don't cooperate at least I can maintain my buzz!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8