Conor McGregor attacks bus full of MMA fighters

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
tenor.gif

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
wow all I had heard was Connor McGregor got in trouble for playing with a dolly.

Just saw on Fox Dana White is whining about this being the most terrible thing that has happened and McGregor is going to be sued ........Okay so the bus company gets their window paid for........bad ass MMA guys are going to sue for what..........pain and suffering and emotional distresss?

If your fight got pulled, and you were set to make XXX $$$, wouldn't you sue for damages? I would

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure mcgregor has a chip on his shoulder since white pulled his belt for not taking a title fight,pretty sure he's set $$$ wise after mayweather beat his ass 100million just for that fight alone.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure mcgregor has a chip on his shoulder since white pulled his belt for not taking a title fight,pretty sure he's set $$$ wise after mayweather beat his ass 100million just for that fight alone.
The way the dude blows through money he will be broke within 10 years after his fight career ends.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way the dude blows through money he will be broke within 10 years after his fight career ends.

Was gonna say...why these dumb ass athletes pull shit like this....because they got money????? Seems like shit goes to their heads and they lose all sense of common sense, all because his pride got hurt over a belt????...waaaaa....if I got a 100 mil after a fight, I could care less if a stupid title got stripped from me.....smh....

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure which is dumber, clowns willing to beat on each other or the people willing to pay to watch that shit.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
His buddy, artem, got jumped by another fighter (khabib?) the day before. So, Connor and the IRA boarded a plane to the US and when khabib saw him, he ran into the bus. The IRA simply "followed" him onto the bus. What's the big deal? ;)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
His buddy, artem, got jumped by another fighter (khabib?) the day before. So, Connor and the IRA boarded a plane to the US and when khabib saw him, he ran into the bus. The IRA simply "followed" him onto the bus. What's the big deal? ;)

thats what i said on the first page.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure which is dumber, clowns willing to beat on each other or the people willing to pay to watch that shit.

Ya i mean since the being of time combat sports havent been the most popular thing.......

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only thing stupider than the idiots fighting in that stuff are the idiots that pay to watch. This just guaranteed a second mortgage on a bunch of trailer houses to watch the next ppv

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84