Cuss words across America

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
congrats you know how the industry works. that doesn't excuse the fact that you have eluded to construction workers being "unprofessional and un-educated". I've been in plenty of homes of these architect and engineers or "high-class" citizens and they wouldn't know the difference between a hammer drill and impact driver. Just because you choose to cuss or not has nothing to do with you intelligence or education. I've known plenty of educators and professionals who cuss plenty and I think they are pretty intelligent. I've also known many "bottom-class" citizens who are close to god and choose not to cuss. they are intelligent in there own right but basing there intelligence on them not cussing would hold no water. bottom line is you have no idea what you are talking about nor do you see the intelligence any individual can bring to the table because its apparent your nose is held a little higher than most. good day.
So did you cuss in front of these, I assume owners of these houses? Trip, I wasn't referring to you directly so why are you making this personal. No where in this post is your name stated so you must be intelligent street smart worker who knows when it is appropriate to use certain languages.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
easy shooter, Never took anything personal. I do cuss at work and around my buddies. I don't cuss around my children or my parents. theres a time and place to use grown-up words. My issue lies with you categorizing those who do wish to cuss as lower-level citizens who aren't as "professional" as you would put it because they do. . . . As a matter of fact one of these individuals who you would claim a "professional" has not only a potty mouth but is a dirty old man. . . . . not trying to be confronational by any means but you do realize how you came-off towards people who may be in the building trades don't you?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
easy shooter, Never took anything personal. I do cuss at work and around my buddies. I don't cuss around my children or my parents. theres a time and place to use grown-up words. My issue lies with you categorizing those who do wish to cuss as lower-level citizens who aren't as "professional" as you would put it because they do. . . . As a matter of fact one of these individuals who you would claim a "professional" has not only a potty mouth but is a dirty old man. . . . . not trying to be confronational by any means but you do realize how you came-off towards people who may be in the building trades don't you?
I am apologizing to all those workers who pay their taxes, pay mortgages, insurances and like Milwaukee Best Light. I didn't cuss but a did overgeneralize a bit which caused me to insert foot in mouth.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
no worries. I do see your point with individuals who cuss too often or don't know the proper time or place to do so. so we are on the same page there

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
In your eyes and beliefs there may not be. In manys eyes there is and it can be a necessary motivator. You guys are the same ones who whine and moan about how the left keeps pushing there ideals and moral standards on everyone. . . . . .sounds similar.

look, this thread isn't going anywhere other than an argument over everyones idealistic beliefs. if you want to cuss, great. if you don't want to cuss, that's great too, but don't stand on one side judging the other. I'll judge a man by the way he treats me. Ill let someone with more power than me judge them if they want to cuss.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no reason or desire to cuss but as long as something is legal I'm not going to tell others they have to stop doing it. The slang word I hate the most are frick and fricking If your going to swear go ahead and swear but don't say fricking every other word in a sentence in front of your family friends and little kids and pretend your setting a good example.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 24
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8