DAPL Protests have gone too far this time.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those assholes that do crap like this a just pure scum. They just don't give a shit as it is all about them!

weedy1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am sure those that partook in this vandalizing act prayed before they took action. That seems to be the pattern, sit in a ring of prayer then go out and break the law. Apparently, if you pray first you can doing anything you want. Kind of hard to respect these religious excuses. Isis uses these same actions. But in their case it is pray a little then cut off someone's head.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't the protest has any thing to do about water. I believe it is a class rising up in rebellion using racism and the pipeline as an excuse to violate the law and hassle working people. The group has really no goals nor ideas to contribute to.

JCNodak

Honored Member
I was reading the comments on the sayanything blog. Apparently has since been cleaned off. Still. These veterans have nothing to do with what is going on out there. Makes me furious.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to know when these people became so damn religious? Perhaps if they were regular going praying people they wouldn't be there in the first damn place. I dunno, I'm guessing not many of them are coherent for a legit morning service thing. Desecrate a war memorial huh....Better look out, some of the guys out there have ptsd. Might be the next Chris Kyle coming to a hill about a mile away from camp already.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It is hard to accept or understand why one does this.
Hardier even to understand why one feels they can bring this memorial to veterans into the picture.
Hopefully they catch them. In the end the justice department will not do to them what needs to be done but I hope they let all know who they are. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33