Deal Alert!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're in the market for a smartwatch, check these out....New models are out now (Fenix 7) with slight improvements which leads to drastic price cuts on previous versions. The Fenix 6 seems superior to others.

I might take the dive on a Fenix 6 Pro.....wouldn't ever consider paying full price but now competitive. The solar version was enticing but after reading reviews not worth it. Search them on Amazon if interested.....

1682572969224.png

Attachments

1682572954517.png
Last edited:

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
See what you do now is go on bismanonline and find someone selling Simms gear. Low-ball a offer to them and use this site as your justification. "But I can buy it new from this site" lol just had to share my latest experience!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
See what you do now is go on bismanonline and find someone selling Simms gear. Low-ball a offer to them and use this site as your justification. "But I can buy it new from this site" lol just had to share my latest experience!
Smart man!👍

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing more than an E-mail address in the "Contact Us" tab is not a good sign.

JMF, it's not the $40 worth of stuff you tried to buy, it's the thousands of $$ worth of stuff that'll go on the card you gave some scammer that's the issue I think.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing more than an E-mail address in the "Contact Us" tab is not a good sign.

JMF, it's not the $40 worth of stuff you tried to buy, it's the thousands of $$ worth of stuff that'll go on the card you gave some scammer that's the issue I think.
The credit card company will take care of that if it happens.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well call me a guinea pig. I've waisted $40 on dumber shit. I'll post pics when I recieve my order.
Attaboy! Report back to us on the outcome..(Definitely wouldn't be putting anything associated with a bank account towards it)

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Clicked on the link, they already probably know who your bros wife's sister is. ;)

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
More than likely if you do receive something it will be counterfeit. 22 day shipping time after 1-3 days processing tells me it’s coming from Asia someplace and highly unlikely brand name….similar to fake Rolex.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
More than likely if you do receive something it will be counterfeit. 22 day shipping time after 1-3 days processing tells me it’s coming from Asia someplace and highly unlikely brand name….similar to fake Rolex.
Green jacket, gold jacket...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93