Deals for former/current military, leo, fireman, medic

tinker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was given the heads up on a site that gives awesome deals from many top brands and i'd like to share, theres also an invite bonus i'd like to get ha!
It's very legit and gives deals on 40%msrp off savages and vortex scopes to name a few! Also can grab select costa glasses for $50. As far as I know its for the select few that have served this great country, so, please message your emails to makeittobreakit@yahoo.com and i will send you the link. From there on it's up to you to verify your service and then shop.
Please email me if you have questions. From there i can talk to you or meet up if needed.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure I'm not going to give my military history and credentials to a website in order to "Verify" my service. I could be wrong, but verifications suggest sending documents like my DD 214 or a copy of my military ID to an internet website run by whom? HUGE red flags for me. I'm all for veterans getting a break on some stuff, but this doesn't smell right. Sorry!! It's just how I feel about this.

tinker

Founding Member
Founding Member
no credentials needed besides picture of id is what i did...no sensitive info on there realy. up to you, but ive heard no bad about it.

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
it is actually illegal to make a copy of your military id for any reason it would be a felony.

tinker

Founding Member
Founding Member
but ok to give anyone a 214 with all your info?
just trying to help out here guys

- - - Updated - - -

to save some headache here....go to vortexoptics.com
thats legit right? upper right corner of the page is more...follow the links for mil and leo discounts. was just trying to share the info and get 50-250$ for sharing through a refer friends link

Last edited:

tinker

Founding Member
Founding Member
here is whats asked of you if you join through the army way,
[FONT=&quot]If you are a Veteran and/or Army reserve, you MUST upload a copy of your DD214 form or other document for verification (i.e. LES, ID Card, etc.). (Black out ALL sensitive information)

again, just trying to pass along a good deal. [/FONT]

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is like expertcity which used to be promotive. The site is legit. You can gets deals through lots of places just need to look a little or ask.

Feildhunter701

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not in the military. But I would like 40% off a vortex scope..!! Thank you guys for your service.

Redmist

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are many companies that offer military and emergency personnel discounts. Leupold 45% off MSRP which is about what a good sale price would be. Oakley also gives a good discount just be sure to check pricing they are most often based off of MSRP which is well beyond what most places will sell for. There are many more places that have started doing this and at times provides a very good deal just be sure to shop around a bit. Govx seems to be a one stop shop for these discounts I joined them awhile back but have not made an order with them yet so no real review to offer.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51