Dentist admits killing beloved lion

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fact that he is a dentist seems very important to the liberal media.

Jimmy Kimmel cried when talking about it last nigh on his show, WOW

Seems insane that the king of the jungle, one of the best hunters in the jungle, a savage beast with a blood thirsty appetite, would bring such reverence and love with the liberals. I thought they hated that hierarchy of kings, and wanted everyone to be equal and spread the wealth, blah blah blah. Well this Dentist just evened the playing field for all the little dik diks out there in Africa.

There's so much awesomeness in this little paragraph, it makes me smile!!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
that's for sure. And they are up in arms about shooting a lion but couldn't give a shit about butchering up babies and selling the parts. this country is unfixable.
must of hit close to home with somebody when I said this, got bad rep points for it lol. Just confirms the horrible state of this country.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahah if an animal was killed on peoples land illegally on this thread shit would hit the fan.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahah if an animal was killed on peoples land illegally on this thread shit would hit the fan.

shit would hit the fan but i am guessing there would be a few less death threats and protests in front of his office

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
This man is my hero and would love to have him as my dentist. As long as he didn't do it on purpose he doesn't seem too bad of a person

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

too soon?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe THIS dude should be your new story teller v... i'd pop a top and dig into his writing... bet he'd have some good stories...

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
it'll be under your notifications. it takes a hell of a man to give you bad rep for what I said LOL. What a douche. Not that it really matters to me it just points out there are retards galore in this world

Odin

Founding Member
Founding Member
The media needed something to deflect from PP, Iran nukes, and Hillary.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeesh, enough about the reputation thingy already. :)

If you don;t like it, FBO has been "fixed" and is all hunky dory now according to those still complaining over there about others complaining here about that site.
Quote:

"so why just leave a site thats been around for ages? why not pay them back for years of fishing reports, friendships, and advice? They work hard to bring it to you daily, and they make changes one day and you just dump them? Would you leave your wife after a botched boobjob when she did it just for you?
thumbs_up.png
If the drama is any indication they would leave the wife and try bury the rest of her family.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad posting pics of the wife's "botched boobjob" would get you banned. Ah the irony.

Warvin

Founding Member
Founding Member

If you don;t like it, FBO has been "fixed" and is all hunky dory now according to those still complaining over there about others complaining here about that site.
Quote:

"so why just leave a site thats been around for ages? why not pay them back for years of fishing reports, friendships, and advice? They work hard to bring it to you daily, and they make changes one day and you just dump them? Would you leave your wife after a botched boobjob when she did it just for you?
forums
If the drama is any indication they would leave the wife and try bury the rest of her family.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad posting pics of the wife's "botched boobjob" would get you banned. Ah the irony.

Can't stop talking about FBO? Obsess much? The butthurt runs deep here. :;:deadhorse

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member

Quote:

forums

- - - Updated - - -

2079kjl-1.jpg

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
People can easily send him an email at the bottom of his story in this link. I sent one asking when killing an animals became "murder". I asked if he was aware revenues from trophy hunting is what has saved and increased animals numbers in many of these countries.

I suggested perhaps if he was truly concerned about murders happening, perhaps he could focus his efforts on penning witty articles on the actual murders of real people right here in the US by illegal immigrants being given sanctuary in cities that choose to defy Federal law.

Take the time to flood his email and that of the Forum with well written responses.

sent an email to both him and the online editor

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy crap you whiners, just like any number of other people on THIS site I check in to FBO to see what is going on.

I thought most would have caught the sarcasm of that post without the large sarcasm icon... my apologies to those that did not.

The complaining on FBO about what is going on over here on Nodak comparing it to a "botched boob job" given the "boob thingy" was what got people banned from FBO to me is kinda amusing. Apparently that irony was lost on a few people here.

Guess I have a different sense of humor than a few people here.

So jokes about what a picture of a cob of corn is doing are the type humor that is acceptable here ?

You guys are kinda obsessed with the "butt hurt" deal.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah blues.., outside of a few comments on that reputation thingy that others have commented on as well (now it seems you get bad rep points for drawings of deer and comments about planned parenthood), there hasn;t been much to whine about on this site . Hell, not even whining about the NDG&F deer lottery that much.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55