Devils Lake???'s

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quite a few Hmongs with boats now days. When we were up there I'd say at least half the Hmongs staying at the hotel had boats.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
hmongs are outdoorsman, they take the whole family fishing, I've talked to a few and if they talk much, they are friendly. I kind of wonder about their driving skills though. I have trouble hating on people that do the same things i do as far as fishing and hunting. I hear about allot non hmongs getting caught with over limits.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
very family oriented. very outdoors driven. generally kind and clean. but, everything seems to be all or nothing with them. when they rent our cabin, every bed is used, the garbage cans are both full (usually in just a weekend) and it smells like they have been operating a restaurant 24/7 for their entire stay. also, you can't believe how many just spend the nights in their vehicles. i've talked to more than a few to make small chat and ask where they are staying. at least 10% of the time, the answer is "in our car". sometimes the entire fam damily.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
OMG they have boats ----- whats next they are going to be fishing tournaments :unsure:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
PS --- - they know how to bank rat. In fact some of the best bank rattin i have seen.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stayed at the Sleep Inn last weekend, Saturday morning there was no ice to be found in any of the ice machines. Every floor had one of the little Hmong kids with two bowls filling every cooler they had. Yes i know i had to pay for ice at the cenex. No big deal but not very considerate in my world. P.S. the room one family stayed, the house keeper must've been there all day to clean it. What a disaster! And yes i am aware every other race on the planet is capable of being slobs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84