Did I hit him?...

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
A pellet gun is not considered a firearm so I would say no.
😐 You should be right. In this day it seems anything can be morphed into a felony. A dude just got ten years for mocking Hillary Clintong on the so-called freed Twitter. The subject fellow's wife sounds like "me" if Dad got popped. It (thank God)--never happened.

You "younger fellers" NEED to know Gun Safety trumps all respect and ego. I'm not saying take away Gramp's guns. I'm saying don't be afraid to correct "Gramps" as necessary.

Also remember "Gramps" probably heard this on the radio(I used to have a cool "Gramps" who liked KISS}:

By all accounts Jimi was a good soldier:

Last edited:

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Remember the heavier slug will retain more energy downrange. IMHO ME doesn't mean shit.

https://hardairmagazine.com/buyers-guides/whats-the-best-pellet-weight-for-my-airgun-in-22-caliber/
Agreed but with the examples I provided (I used the same article you provided for them) the difference at 100 yards is 2 ft/lb. This IMO it is so small they are relatively the same. My point being is summed up by ahab post. I can't use a 22 quiet because it uses powder as a propellant (felony) but if I use air it would be ok (non felony).

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed but with the examples I provided (I used the same article you provided for them) the difference at 100 yards is 2 ft/lb. This IMO it is so small they are relatively the same. My point being is summed up by ahab post. I can't use a 22 quiet because it uses powder as a propellant (felony) but if I use air it would be ok (non felony).
Can't dispute that at all! In full disclosure I don't have the Kamala power of reading diagrams & such. Good stuff man.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84