Hope for the best

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy has had plenty of chances. I think he might have wanted the police to shoot him. Considering he was just kinda "hanging around" waiting to see what was going to go down. Its frightening that a guy like that can get his hands on that kind of tactical gear. Police would have had to taken him out with a head shot vs. body shot that he could live through.
tacticalgear.com? --- cant you buy this stuff everywhere??

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy has had plenty of chances. I think he might have wanted the police to shoot him. Considering he was just kinda "hanging around" waiting to see what was going to go down. Its frightening that a guy like that can get his hands on that kind of tactical gear. Police would have had to taken him out with a head shot vs. body shot that he could live through.
Tac Vest doesn't necessarily mean "body-armor". More likely just a vest with pouches for magazines.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speaking of Theodore, I read that he offed himself recently. Finally, an act of violence from him that I can get behind.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ted Kazinski (Theodore) the unabomber was found dead in his jail cell the other day.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like he is facing a class c felony jury trial in November. A little time in the clink would probably do this guy some good. If you don’t figure your shit out after that, its probably a lost cause.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84