DNA Heritage Testing

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently you spit in a vial and send it in. I wonder what nationality is 50/50 Malbec and Margarita?

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually did this. It came back as: Awesome

and: Why da f does it matter?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did this a while back. 3/4 was German and 1/4 was 99.9% of Nodak Angler was emphatically awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

The remainder was SDMF creating threads for no apparent reason.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now that this technology has come to light, I expect someone will eventually collect DNA samples to and try to scandalize my bid for public office. With that in mind, I may as well get out ahead of it and come clean. Here goes...

A number of the first generation Americans in my family... first emigrated to Minnesota. It was before they ran like hell to get to ND. It's a dark part of my family history and I feel like a weight has been lifted now that it's out in the open.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any concern with your DNA on record to be stolen like credit information? Now, I don't intend on committing crimes and needing to worry in that way, but I can't predict where technology will take us and I'd prefer to keep my DNA private just in case.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did this a while back. 3/4 was German and 1/4 was 99.9% of Nodak Angler was emphatically awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

The remainder was SDMF creating threads for no apparent reason.

'Twas a margarita inspired query. Plus I didn't want to respond to Bed Wetter's "Feel Good" thread at 11:00 last night. I think to do so would've felt dirty.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Its a secret government agency created to get data base info on its peaceful citizens to see who they should deport or keep for breeding.:;:duel

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea I don't need my DNA in anybody else's hands. well unless of course it's my penis and she's hot

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dads side was 100% German, my moms side was 100% Norwegian. My Grandpa (moms dad) always said that his big toe was Bohemian. So does that make me 49.99% German, 49.99% Norwegian, and .02% Bohemian? :;:huh ................;:;rofl ;:;boozer

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
The government has access to these databases and will use them against you. I vote NO WAY!

micdundee

Founding Member
Founding Member
The government has access to these databases and will use them against you. I vote NO WAY!

You are crazy if you think for one second the Gov't A. doesn't already have our DNA or B. Can't get it easily without you giving it to a company to see what your DNA consists of.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, what stupid commercials as well. "Gee, I thought I was from Eastern Europe, but it turns out I am 50% eskimo, so now I'm going to decorate my house with seal skins and eat whale blubber." Gay.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now that this technology has come to light, I expect someone will eventually collect DNA samples to and try to scandalize my bid for public office. With that in mind, I may as well get out ahead of it and come clean. Here goes...

A number of the first generation Americans in my family... first emigrated to Minnesota. It was before they ran like hell to get to ND. It's a dark part of my family history and I feel like a weight has been lifted now that it's out in the open.

Hello Bed-Wetter, I have family in MN too.

Keep coming back, it works!

Jaykay

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57