Dont buy Lund boats or from Vallely Marine

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy hell, this got good in the couple hours since I last saw it.

Need to use the flex tape, much better on boats than the spray. That sumbitch sawed a boat in half and taped it back together, good as new.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since you are on the site can I get my custom tarp "with trolling motor pocket" that showed up without a pocket for the troller and my trollmaster from 08 still?

Thumbs Up I must preface this I have never done business with vallely.....I tried in the minot store to buy a brand new ATV complete with tracks to fuel my snow goose addiction in my younger years. bright eyed bushy tailed just out of college. the salesmen basically treated me like a dueschbag, didn't really give 2 shits about me cuz I'm buying a 10-12K ATV not a sparkly boat. I drive down to pure Honda and purchased said brand new ATV 15 mins later. word of advice pimply face bright eyed bushy tailed kids will eventually make money to buy sparkly boats. which in my case will not be vallely.

again ive never dealt with them more than that but I got the feeling that if you don't care about me before the buy you certainly wont after it.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am looking to buy a good used boat. Came across a 2014 Lund 1650 Rebel for sale. Anybody have any insights into this boat?:;:muahaha

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well it turns out that you cant sink a Lund boat........... dump that beat up boat in the water and start fishing!

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best thread since Vollmer started this place.

I think Riverfisher = Toby ......and he was trying to bring down a second very successful outdoors website but it backfired.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am guessing he had the inkling that his story would not be fact checked, kinda like CNN. He started a neat story that turned against his dribble, and now his embarrassment has him at bay.

I have exaggerated a tale or two, but I sure would not bring any persons business, or business's into my bashing, unless it was a factual event like he started his story out as.

Saying we hammered the piggy walleye, when you actually caught 5 dinks is one thing. Saying you hammered the piggy eyes, and you actually never left your couch, and don't even own a fishing pole is a whole different deal.

Toby is as Toby does.

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
the bottom is scratched and that is from beaching it when we let the dog off to run. i beach it almost everytime i am out to let the dog run its going to get scratches. and the rivets were lose and started to ripp off from catching off one carpet on the bunks when i would load it.

Shippy99

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think river fisher was distracted while filling in the story. Will go out on a hit limb, and fill in what it sounds like he left out initially. (Besides the rest of the pictures...)

"i still have the same BRAND OF prop and SIMILAR COLOR lower unit on that i had when i got this dam thing and i know i have not it anything other then a few HUNDRED small floating FORESTS and branches. i have never got stuck on a sand bar with it yet BECAUSE I SKIPPED RIGHT OVER THEM so i know its not from them. WHEW!"

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the bottom is scratched and that is from beaching it when we let the dog off to run. i beach it almost everytime i am out to let the dog run its going to get scratches. and the rivets were lose and started to ripp off from catching off one carpet on the bunks when i would load it.

Bullshit!

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member

Not only do you beat the shit out of your boat, but you suck at loading it, too?

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might want to try and find a beach with sand rather than coming in hot on top of the rock Jetties.

I get it, you know when the game and fish shut off access to 95% of the sand bars when the piping plovers are nesting one doesn't have many beaching options left..............;:;rofl

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Riverfisher -- -i have read and seen the same issue you are having on a new lund boat on walleye central -- I have hit many of things over the years, had buddies that have hit things, i seen a boat fall off the trailer on concrete and we pushed it into the water (no leaks by the way), have been in a boat that pounded waves so bad it did pound out the rivets - that isnt this, i seen it all. - in my opinion poor materials being used on your boat and electrolysis or something is going on with that transom.

Take some more pictures and explain the whole situation on Walleye central. I wouldnt bother with bashing the dealer - i would go right for the throat - stockholders hold the card on this one.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might want to try and find a beach with sand rather than coming in hot on top of the rock Jetties.

I get it, you know when the game and fish shut off access to 95% of the sand bars when the piping plovers are nesting one doesn't have many beaching options left..............;:;rofl

Keep in mind that Lund uses no clear coat on the impact series --- they are cheap cheap cheap. It will scratch -- what year were you guys born? His hull looks like somebody who actually fishes more then opening day.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm thinking riverfisher doesn't mind if you chew seeds in his boat.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mr riverfisher. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about us and this situation. As I said in our conversation that I'm not the one who says yes or no for warranty. That is on the manufacture as it is in all brands of boats. The last time that we had talked yesterday they wanted you to take the boat over to New York Mills to have it looked it to see if it is warranty or you hitting something. I do try and help as many people as I possibly can as like you I am a hunter and fisherman. Also since you wouldn't show everyone on here the real pictures of your hull and transom here they are. Yes it is your right to speak your opinion on things but I think before Vallelys name gets put under the microscope more the whole truth should be said.

fellas I know these boats are expensive and they are our pride and joy. I've tried staying off this forum since I saw it last night but I needed to show the truth.

Thank you for your time

Tim Walters
Vallely Sport and Marine
Bismarck ND 58504

23376600_2026270994298712_4152945212144948638_n.jpg
80438f647dd5de9a0d802cba540e9668.jpg

WP_20170911_002.jpg

WP_20171014_004.jpg

looking-for-a-his-and-her-gift-this-christmas-order-4138694.jpg

Keep in mind that Lund uses no clear coat on the impact series --- they are cheap cheap cheap. It will scratch -- what year were you guys born? His hull looks like somebody who actually fishes more then opening day.

Wasn't born yesterday, looked at the pics closely several times and those are far from being normal beaching wear marks, especially when there are gouges and missing rivets well above the center line of the keel and bow.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Riverfisher -- -i have read and seen the same issue you are having on a new lund boat on walleye central -- I have hit many of things over the years, had buddies that have hit things, i seen a boat fall off the trailer on concrete and we pushed it into the water (no leaks by the way), have been in a boat that pounded waves so bad it did pound out the rivets - that isnt this, i seen it all. - in my opinion poor materials being used on your boat and electrolysis or something is going on with that transom.

Take some more pictures and explain the whole situation on Walleye central. I wouldnt bother with bashing the dealer - i would go right for the throat - stockholders hold the card on this one.

Post it......... I have been on walleye Central for years all the problems look nothing like this. Why didn't the pictures of ramming shit get posted first why hide it? I have beached alot of boats and none look like that. Also beaching it has nothing to do with the transom unless you are beaching it on a sand bar going 40. You have an issue with lund just because you believe something doesn't make it true .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 198
  • This month: 168
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57