Dumb & dumber

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The gene pool must be pretty shallow down south

https://www.nhregister.com/news/art...earing-bulletproof-vest-to-shoot-13736436.php

Two Arkansas men are accused taking turns in a bulletproof vest and shooting each other.
Charles Eugene Ferris, 50, was on his back deck drinking with his neighbor, Christopher Hicks, 36, on Sunday when the incident happened, according to a police repor

Ferris was wearing a bulletproof vest and told Hicks to shoot him with the vest on.

Hicks shot Ferris in the chest one time with a .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle, according to the report.
The bullet hit Ferris in the top left corner of his chest, and the vest stopped the bullet. The shot still hurt Ferris and left him with a red mark on the chest.
Ferris then took the vest off and Hicks put it on.
Ferris was angry about getting shot and how much it hurt, so he "unloaded the clip into Christopher's back," according to the report.

None of the rounds penetrated the vest, but Hicks suffered bruises.
Ferris went to a local hospital, and staff members there notified law enforcement.
Ferris initially told deputies a story about being paid $200 to protect an "asset" and that he was shot guarding the "asset" from a man wearing a white suit near a bicycle and walking trail.
Ferris later told deputies about drinking with Hicks and how they shot each other with bulletproof vests on after deputies spoke with Ferris' wife.
Both Ferris and Hicks were arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault. A court hearing is planned for May 13.

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ferris initially told deputies a story about being paid $200 to protect an "asset" and that he was shot guarding the "asset" from a man wearing a white suit near a bicycle and walking trail.

I want to believe...

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
I once heard the favorite movie to watch in Arkansas was " Touched by an uncle"! Just sayin:whaaaa:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If its consensual, is it really assault? Wouldnt that make most boxing matches assault also?

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is this world coming to when a couple buddies can’t shoot each other for fun anymore?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew, but never hunted with, some yahoos that would take the bb's out of shotgun shells and then shoot each other.

I guess it really, REALLY hurts to get hit by a wad at near point-blank range.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ferris was angry about getting shot and how much it hurt, so he "unloaded the clip into Christopher's back"

Oh my, lol :;:cheers

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
He tells the guy to shoot him then complains that it really hurt so he unloads the gun on the other guy.
Poor little idiot of a guy!
Sumbitch probably has about 10 kids too. Stupid as a box of rocks.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88