Election Threads MIA - NDA Section 230 Censorship

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
WTH, all the threads relating to the election have gone MIA from the recent activity bar on the side of the web page, you have to go the forums tab, go under general discussion and they show up there (and you have to be logged in to view them) but not in bold and beside them the star count, replies count, and "last post by" information is all blank. Volmer, are you a closet democrat using your section 230 censorship authority, lol :shame:.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's probably just my complete lack of computer skills, :;:muahaha. I just found it funny they all kind of disappeared on me today with all this talk about social media censorship and stuff.

Stinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Political section never shows up unless your logged in. The threads must have been moved into the political section per website protocol ��♂️

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Political section never shows up unless your logged in. The threads must have been moved into the political section per website protocol ��♂️

It helps the website owner make more money

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
A lot of the political banter gets flagged by the ad folk, hence, why we have a political section, that requires login to see.

Plus, it is an outdoors site.

This was all decided by the community, way back when the site was founded.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member

winner winner chicken dinner! I also hadn’t “subscribed” to the political forum.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lot of the political banter gets flagged by the ad folk, hence, why we have a political section, that requires login to see.

Plus, it is an outdoors site.

This was all decided by the community, way back when the site was founded.

gst made his mark...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31