Epstein....

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same could be said about the Clinton's, Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Menendez, ECT. They're all perverts and crooks its just wether or not you include trump. Personally I think Trump belongs in that trash heap with the rest of them
I personally don't give two shits on what you think.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://archive.vn/s9qwv
1tGaMflx5DAh.jpeg

Posting this to get some more triggers from the tds crowd but you guys already knew this. Deep deep in your gut you knew, like i said they will literally have to either kill him from winning or declare Marshall law.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
They stated in news just because you were on list does not mean you were on rape island lots of business was done with Epstein people have all flown here and there just more shit by Dems to raise hell on we all know.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You defended his actions in #42. And a typical response, "I am better than you", which makes zero sense since my post was about lunk claiming to be intellectually above us all
I have met and hung around tons of people, being a life long salesman one meets hundreds of people, and sometimes the guy you think kicks ass after time you realize he is a shit bag. Nothing odd about any of this scenario.
Guys I liked over the years, then come to find out they run around on their wives, or steal from the company, etc.

This is post #42, this is defending Trump?

And you know lunk is intellectually above us all, so there is that too....haha

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Documents released so far have not provided much more info than has been leaked in the past. Sounds like there's more to come. Hopefully some more damning evidence, media still defending some of those mentioned in the documents

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all know Epstein was running blackmail for the Massad but why did Joe Biden's brother own an island close by....hmm. Gizlane had a license to fly helicopters and also drive submarines. A lot of bad shit was going on in the Virgin islands. Those pedos need to pay the price! Raping, torturing and killing kids will unite a lot people when the truth about the temple, I mean Island, comes out.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Documents released so far have not provided much more info than has been leaked in the past. Sounds like there's more to come. Hopefully some more damning evidence, media still defending some of those mentioned in the documents
Just this morning on the morning news station I regrettably watch they adamantly claim good old honest Billy was there all them times just to visit and have coffee.
Was nauseating listening to the liberal media deflect and defend before anything is even really known.
Them Clintons must have hitmen everywhere.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14