Eskimo Ice Fishing

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eskimo rolled out some pretty cool new items. They now have their own electric auger along with some cool hub accessories. The following items are on my list of things to buy when available. E-hub rattle reel, rod holder, and the quick connect kit. I might get the Christmas sweater this year as well. I think about it every year but never purchased one.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it that time of year already! I think for once I don't need a single thing for ice fishing this year. I'm admittedly an Otter guy, but I do think Eskimo is right up there with them. I do have a few random accessories from Eskimo and like all of them, and when I need a new double hub in a few years for ice camping, Eskimo will be in the mix. They should make a hoody with the ugly xmas pattern and I would probably buy one for my main ice fishing hoody.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was going to go with the Otter Monster Lodge when I was looking. We had one on hold at Scheels in Bismarck. They said they were getting them in in a couple of weeks. A few weeks later we went to Fargo and they had the 650XD so we bought it. We still haven't heard back from the Bismarck Scheels and that was 3 years ago. I wonder if we are still on the list??

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88