Expedition Bigfoot

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else watching this on the Travel Channel and getting slightly freaked out? It's not a clown show like Finding Bigfoot, Mountain Monsters etc. Between this and Skinwalker Ranch on History I'm feeling slightly mind blown.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trailcams on every acre, and every human, even the homeless, having ultra high definition cameras in their pockets lead me to not believe in such things. Back in the 80s there was a new blurry picture of bigfoot every week, by now he should be posing for Instagram.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bigfoot does not exist. As Msa said, there are hunters, hikers, campers, cameras etc all over the woods and NOTHING concrete has ever been discovered. There are a lot of people who claim to have seen one and can even pass a polygraph test. However, they don't actually know what they saw. Mistaken identity. They think it was a bigfoot and thats ok. Majority of the time it is a bear. See a bear on hind legs and they go to the grave thinking it was a bigfoot. These shows are for pure entertainment. Fun to watch but all fabricated for ratings etc.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bigfoot is just blurry, that's what scares me the most, a big blurry monster out there

stalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll try and find time to do some knocking and some yelps after cooking maple sap this weekend. Bobo Rocks!!!!

If I get some knocks back or some rocks thrown at me, I'll let you know..............

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
277983476_5051806968219633_4307284108335332752_n.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
They've captured evidence of inter-dimensional phenomena.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bigfoot most certainly exists. Fauci just moved into Bigfoots condo in the woods and is taking notes on staying out of sight.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
To be clear I'm not in the Holy Order of Sasquatch Redeemers. I don't know what I don't know.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
UFO's for sure exist. Me, my family, and a few friends seen a few by our farm at different times. My family and friends were within 100 feet of one.
My son doesn't speak about it to this day. It definitely scared him to the core.

Bigfoot i think could be real as not everyone can be lying about seeing it. As far as mistaking one for a bear, one would have to be pretty urban to not know a bear from something 7-9 feet tall and that smells terrible.
Couple ranchers down here have both said they have seen them a few different times on their ranches. Both said the stench is something you won't ever smell around anything else. For me the jury is out and I do hope if they exist, we would like to see one, but at a safe distance!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not so much of a bigfoot believer, but alien life is nothing but a mathematical probability to me. Now, whether or not they have the tech or the give-a-shit to come and visit us is a whole different subject. Is Earth their zoo, and is the concept of traveling that far across the universe reasonable? Those are way better questions. For as far as we know, there is no distinct physical evidence of their visitation to Earth despite the really grainy photos and videos. Like my 14 yr old daughter said "I have more dollars than there are pixels in that video".

- - - Updated - - -

I think she had about $20 when she said that.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well, if they make it through, we will certainly have some pretty solid DNA evidence after this. Yuck.

Reminds me of episode 9 of South Park season 13 with the undercover cop trying to bust a prostitution ring.

Last edited:

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Since I was a youngen,I always wanted to believe we had a human sub species like big foot in our north country timber land,after decades of bush whacking in northern minneswta (BWCA),Alaska,all thru the high country of colorado/wyoming (yellowstone/jackson area. hunting and fishing remote regions,nary a track or a glimps.but UFO's another topic and a strong maybe,seen unexplained hovering lights in the middle of "no-fucking where" plains of nebraska (broken bow area),farmers stories and pics of mutated cattle,bloodless,yotes/magpies wouldn't touch the dead cattle,in one case local authority called in gov't officals who came in to pickup the dead cacasses,folks in town were all spooked,some talked on CB/ham radio's back then (mid 90's)about the silent low moving lights in the pitch black valley middle of the night...Me,let's get to pheasant hunting,,lol.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32