Facebook for Seniors

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]"FACEBOOK FOR SENIORS"[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For those of my generation who do not or cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And it works just like Facebook. I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator, and a psychiatrist.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
So true! I just don't understand why facebookers have to pour their heart and soul to the whole world!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My good buddy Jeff seems to like to post pics of his food, like daily

- - - Updated - - -

He must think the rest of us only eat occasionally.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never had it and never will. Don't understand the reasoning behind it but i don't understand or remember alot of things anymore! True story.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really nice way to share stuff with out of town family and close friends, but yeah, some people go WAY overboard on what they post and how often. In reality, it's usually only a handful of people that post everything and clog up your news feed.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
And this is why i don't have FB anymore. I stay in touch with my friends so why do i need 500 i don't care to or never do talk to?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I reopened an account about 6 months ago, I proceeded to be called a racist about a hundred times for calling Liz Warren Pocahontas.

Its been a real good time...haha
Facebook is where all your liberal friends can call you names that they would never call anyone to their face, and blame me for Hillary's pant suits

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really nice way to share stuff with out of town family and close friends, but yeah, some people go WAY overboard on what they post and how often. In reality, it's usually only a handful of people that post everything and clog up your news feed.
yep - usually a handfull

which a guy can unfollow easily and poof... they're suddenly a quiet well-behaved "friend" you can tolerate

I don't hesitate to block or unfollow - FB is what you make it

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
my favorite is the crazy aunty who starts playing some gambling or farm game and you get a notification every time they achieve a new level

time to block aunty (or that game)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 85
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33