Fargo outdoor stores

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's my biggest reason for avoiding the place. Fricking too many idiots just fucking around. Ever since they built the new store I've avoided the place like the plague. Absolutely hate the layout with the hunting/fishing stuff up stairs and don't get me started on the fucking ferris wheel......

If I can't get it online or Fleet Farm I'll try scheels but it's my last resort now.
Go there in the middle of a weekday. It's quite pleasant.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump would never lie. You take that back.
No, I can't . I can only give crap, I can't take it back ...duel...

Scheels didn't disappoint and neither did fleet farm . I had one day all to myself for shopping so I wanted to hit as many outdoor places as I could . I was trying to remember how many were still open in Fargo and if any had replaced the ones that have closed. Seems like there was a big one up on 13th at one time and Sportsman warehouse over by the old Golden corral used to be a thing .

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't wait until the Fleet Farm is built in Bismarck. I hope it's like the one in Rapid City.
They can't even properly stock the one in Fargo. Every time I go there, I have a list of things that I know they carry, but half of them are not on the shelf. Pisses me off every time, but I keep going back...

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't wait until the Fleet Farm is built in Bismarck. I hope it's like the one in Rapid City.
Yeah with Fleet Farm and Costco going to be relatively close to each other I may just have to avoid that part of town all together. I can't walk out of either store without spending at least $100.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
They can't even properly stock the one in Fargo. Every time I go there, I have a list of things that I know they carry, but half of them are not on the shelf. Pisses me off every time, but I keep going back...
It's probably a management issue more than anything. If you've ever been to the Rapid City Fleet Farm it is huge and the shelves are full. They had a better a variety of stuff than Cabela's or Scheels. Hopefully they can find good management and enough workers for something that big.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's my biggest reason for avoiding the place. Fricking too many idiots just fucking around. Ever since they built the new store I've avoided the place like the plague. Absolutely hate the layout with the hunting/fishing stuff up stairs and don't get me started on the fucking ferris wheel......

If I can't get it online or Fleet Farm I'll try scheels but it's my last resort now.
Same - hate going there when they're busy - but sometimes it's just a necessary evil.

Blech.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I keep hearing that fleet farm has really went downhill since the Mills family sold it. I'm glad there will be another option and more competition in Bismarck, but I'm not expecting it to be a game changer like some people think.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
yup , fleet farm is all I'd ever need. We have a local Runnings but the fishing department could use a boost . I went there looking for jigging raps and walked out with lipless cranks. They are all the same , Scheels changed things around since I was there last and not one Norwegian smelt hook in the store.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck half the time I'm amazed I actually found what I was looking for when I go there, still no matter what most times I leave it's $75-$100+, but that's where I buy dog and cat food if they have it on the pallet. I work too close to there so it's too convenient to run over there to get things.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
you said that before you voted for biden

I didn't vote for biden and I never will, the same can be said about trump. I compare my political affiliation to a bb rolling down a razor blade , there's no left or right.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live on lake ohae you would think we would have a decent sporting goods store or even half ass. Its runnings and we have to have one of the worst in the state

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still say eff camping world, and the GD horse they road in on

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113