Favorite Craft Beer?

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
So all this talk of a storm and stocking up took me to the local store. I stood there admiring all the great craft beers on the shelf. Lots of options these days. While I did pick up the standard Blue Yummys, I grabbed some Hot Streak IPA from Blacktooth Brewery in Sheridan, WY. A few other favorites-

Citradelic- New Belgium
Mirror Pond, Fresh Squeezed, Chainbreaker, and Inversion- Deschutes
Canyon Cream Ale- Crow Peak

I'm getting to be a big IPA fan. The hippies around here pronounce it IPA instead of I.P.A., kinda like the cheerleader on the ESPN commercial LOL. But, good drinking beer and a nice change from the Busch Light at times.

Any local favorites? It is so regional you can have a good beer not far away and not know about it.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any IPA/Porter/Stout has a place in my fridge. Kinda like ether on a night where you know you're going to keep the house up with your snoring. Couple Sweet Child of Vines followed by your standard busch lights and finished off with whiskey waters.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any IPA/Porter/Stout has a place in my fridge. Kinda like ether on a night where you know you're going to keep the house up with your snoring. Couple Sweet Child of Vines followed by your standard busch lights and finished off with whiskey waters.

Holy sweet mother of God...are you putting your liver through Olympic time trials:;:cheers

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a long list of great beers. Are craft and micro one in the same? I'm not up on hip beer speak.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was in Idaho I had one called wobbly man boy I could have drank a bunch of those

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member

#MyLiverJustCurledUp

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
Surly,Todd the Axeman is the best...ever!!

Pseudo Sue isn't far behind.

Then you have the others like Fresh Squeeze, Fargo Brewing Woodchipper and iron Horse, Laginaitis, etc

I went from hating hoppy beers to craving them overnight. Once you develop the taste it sucks cuz the shit is expensive nd you'll gain 10 lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

I just counted about 20 different beers in my beer fridge. I try a lot of different stuff. Some of it sucks and gets buried in the back for company.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The stuff that gets buryed in the back of the ref. I call relation beer because it will get them to leave early.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Surly,Todd the Axeman is the best...ever!!

Pseudo Sue isn't far behind.

Then you have the others like Fresh Squeeze, Fargo Brewing Woodchipper and iron Horse, Laginaitis, etc

I went from hating hoppy beers to craving them overnight. Once you develop the taste it sucks cuz the shit is expensive nd you'll gain 20 lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

I just counted about 20 different beers in my beer fridge. I try a lot of different stuff. Some of it sucks and gets buried in the back for company.

Fixed it for you

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lot of high end delicious stuff goes on discount at the checkout. Watch for it.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lagunitas is good too. I have not tried Surly. Yes, the crap is expensive. But I love that hoppy taste. But not quite as good of price as Busch Light pounders.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Summit Oatmeal Stout...only sold on tap....waiting patiently until the good folks at Summit decide to start bottling this goodness!

badland mule

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bent nail from red lodge brewing is always good! I really enjoy the roustabout stout from fargo brewing as well. I usually buy whatever variety 12 pack I haven't tried yet.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was able to indulge on lots of Fulton and surly while I was going to school in Minneapolis

VDAWG

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bent Nail IPA, Dead Guy Rogue, Two Hearted IPA, and Goose Island IPA are a few of my favorites.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49