Festivus for the rest of us!

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You all still suck! Festivus for the rest of us!

4C0DBBF8-B71F-4FA5-A39C-8B3591E1E127.jpeg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jaykay - you dont need a glock AND a fire extinguisher while shore fishing the river. I cant fathom what situation you could be preparing for.

FINALLY!! I have to sift through four pages of this tripe, before I see my name mentioned.

(humming...) not yet, nope, but that sounds like me. Yup, JohnR is lazy, but has a hot wife. Come to think of it, nobody has ever really seen him. He's probably dead. Yup, Dirtymike is DH - this whole DH thing has to change. Guy, he only surfaces for a few minutes, then exhales and submerges again.

Yup, gotta use the word "dolt" a lot more. It goes on the list.

Where's Huffranger? Probably whacking at polar bears with an oar.

Sluggo, how much would it cost me to have you accidentally kill my cat while I'm gone this weekend?

- - - Updated - - -

alright. So, I fell for it. Happily clicking through this thread, when I realized it 2 yrs old.

Neat. JohnR probably IS dead.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unlike the rest of you dolts I always look at the dates on the threads before reading them. :;:cheers

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It’s been a real treat

Do they make blizzak motorcycle tires? Just curious what a greasy biker does in the winter when they can’t sound pollute the whole town.

★★★★★ Legendary Member

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
My face has been made to smile. Lotta dolt-throwing going on around here. Even one reply from beyond the grave.

Sluggo, it's going to cost me $100 for you to forget to feed my cat? Highway robbery. A 9MM shell costs what? A couple quarters, tops?!

I suppose though, for a hondo, I buy your silence?

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
havent done this one yet so here I go,
1. I finally get newborn kid settled and quiet then someone else want to take him, i say no he finally is quiet an they grab em anyways and then he starts wailing again.
2. shitty winter drivers
3. 4 way stops hope I don't need to explain this
4. one uppers. meaning if you caught 30 fish that day they caught 40
5. distracted cell phone drivers
6. trying to use a 2 dollar bill but I feel the need to inform the world about them
7. leaving my boat in neutral while using the trolling motor and twisting a line up in the prop.
8. want to have chips and queso only to find crumbs left in the bag of chips
9. getting rushed by the wife to getting going when she has been FN off for the last 3 hours on FB.
10. didn't feel like going thru every page but if I was left out of being ripped on feel free to start you
​Bunch of DOLTS!

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wear a bib when I eat lunch now. Inevitably I spill on my shirt 100% of the time when I come home for lunch

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33