Florida shooting.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boy are they gonna go after the guns over this. Democrat on democrat shootingspree?? No one to blame but the guns in this deal. Not to mention the fact that it happened in another "gunfree zone". Weird how all these massshootings are taking place in gun free zones. How can that possibly be?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe this should be moved to political.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
50 dead. The gay Newtown just took place and Hillary Clinton is 6 months away from being sworn in as president. Tell me again that I'm an idiot for suggesting a month ago that people buy their ammo/reloading/gun stuff.

This is just damn sad. 50 people shot dead for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

http://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?6453-Buy-Ammo-Now-Hillary-Cometh

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agree, nothing to do with guns. Making guns illegal will keep them out of the hands of psychopaths how exactly?!? Just a horrible tragedy

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe a few more gun free zones is the answer.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agree, nothing to do with guns. Making guns illegal will keep them out of the hands of psychopaths how exactly?!? Just a horrible tragedy
Yep just as it does in Europe. ...well other the the Charly hebdow atack....oh and the night club atack and the London atack. Well other then the half dose atacks in the last two years all is well just like chicigo were gun violence never happens because they have the strictest guns laws in the U.S.!

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how many LGBT people will still be pushing for inclusivity, equality, no profiling, etc. now??? Dumb bastards liberals are getting what they asked for. Too bad obama will blame it on something else and the elephant in the room will be avoided again. Lets let some more terrorists out of prison without waterbaording the shit out of them to get some answers. Working well lately. Wtf.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have said over and over how ironic it is that conservatives join the military to protect us from people who hate the liberals. We have conservative boys giving their life to protect the liberal lifestyle which makes the Muslims hate us. Crazy mixed up &^%$#* world. If we get enough Muslims in the nation the LGBT community will go back to their closets in the basements or die.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
IF we had a real president, this would get snuffed out pretty quickly...

when something like this happens, we find out where they are from or who trained them... the president then calls the president of that country and simply explains that the family of the attacker in their country will be executed within 24 hours... if not, our bombers start raining down hell on his capital for 24 hours, presidential palaces first... his choice...

same deal on these training camps... if this douchebag in florida was trained in afganistan like they are reporting, you tell the president of said country that if the training camp is not smoldering with everyone dead within 20 miles in 24 hours, we bomb your capital for 24 hours straight...

i'm bout sick of this shit, and it can b stopped...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have said over and over how ironic it is that conservatives join the military to protect us from people who hate the liberals. We have conservative boys giving their life to protect the liberal lifestyle which makes the muslims hate us. Crazy mixed up &^%$#* world. If we get enough muslims in the nation the lgbt community will go back to their closets in the basements or die.

nailed it!!!!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is sad in so many ways, I guess I don't really know what to say other than ,no innocent person deserves to have done to them, like what was done to those early this morning in Orlando. I watched the special on NBC this evening, and one thing that I disagree with was said by Tom Brokaw, and that was that AR 15s where made to kill people. In my eyes I don't think any gun manufacture ever made a gun to specifically kill a person. If I am wrong in saying this then please explain it to me.

Last edited:

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
IF we had a real president, this would get snuffed out pretty quickly...

when something like this happens, we find out where they are from or who trained them... the president then calls the president of that country and simply explains that the family of the attacker in their country will be executed within 24 hours... if not, our bombers start raining down hell on his capital for 24 hours, presidential palaces first... his choice...

same deal on these training camps... if this douchebag in florida was trained in afganistan like they are reporting, you tell the president of said country that if the training camp is not smoldering with everyone dead within 20 miles in 24 hours, we bomb your capital for 24 hours straight...

i'm bout sick of this shit, and it can b stopped...
Where are you reading he was trained in Afghanistan? I've seen that his parents are from there but that is about it. He was even born in the US I think.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is sad in so many ways, I guess I don't really know what to say other than ,no innocent person deserves to have done to them, like what was done to those early this morning in Orlando. I watched the special on NBC this evening, and one thing that I disagree with was said by Tom Brokaw, and that was that AR 15s where made to kill people. In my eyes I don't think any gun manufacture ever made a gun to specifically kill a person. If I am wrong in saying this then please explain it to me.
The only place you went wrong was watching Tom Brokaw on NBC.(kidding)

I find it interesting how every gun law the left pushes ultimately helps and even encourages the criminal or enemy. Gunfree zones for instance, how many of these mass shootings have taken place in gunfree zones? Open borders is another. Allowing Syrian refugees into the country by the tens of thousands. Constantly burying thier heads in the sand about the intolerance of Islam. I find it hard to believe that this isn't by design. As crazy as it may sound a small part of me thinks the left secretly relishes events like these.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump could really turn this around on the Hildabeast. Point out how frequently these shootings happen in gun free zones. Point out how cities with the strictest gun laws have the most gun crimes. If one person in that club had a gun there would have been a lot less people killed.

Megan Kelly belongs on MSNBC and have a feeling she will be soon. I guarantee she votes for the Hildabeast.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member

All military guns are specifically designed with killing people as there primary roll so I would agree that the ar15 falls into that group. But keep in mind so was the 30-06 and many other guns now used by hunters.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

Military gun makers design guns to win contracts. AR15 = more casualties, fewer fatalities. It's bittersweet to know my guns are "better" than what the military is using.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Whether these people have access to AR 15's or not they will find a different way to kill. They will use whatever it takes to kill the ifadel. Just think what kind of destruction a terrorist could use with a 18 wheeler or some other large vehicle? Are we going to ban trucks too?
Imo a 10 round mag is just as destructive as a 30 round mag.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
One expects Brokaw to be an idiot, but FOX news has been going down hill too. First Megan Kelly, and to ights O'Rielly let numb in the head Herold keep calling an AR15 an automatic weapon. Why are the most ignorant always telling people about guns.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did I hear it right? Flags at half staff? Not right imo, should be done for public officials, high ranking officers and should be done on memorial and veterans day, but not for 50 gays. Don't get me wrong, this is a sad deal, but does not deserve lowering flags in my opinion.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34