Game and fish challenge

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.kfyrtv.com/2023/05/09/nd-game-fish-announce-second-annual-fish-challenge/?outputType=amp
BISMARCK, N.D. (KFYR) - Anglers from far and wide come to North Dakota to fish our lakes and rivers.

To encourage fishing a wide variety of species, and a little bit of fun competition, the North Dakota Game and Fish Department has announced its second annual Fish Challenge; but this year there’s a twist.

Anglers can choose to complete this year’s new Sportfish Challenge, which would require fishermen or women to catch a bluegill, walleye, bass and trout. Or, they can complete last year’s Classic Challenge of catching a northern pike, yellow perch, small bass and channel catfish.

The entry process is easy; you just snap a picture of each fish in the challenge and submit your entry to the Game and Fish website.

The challenge runs through August 15 and anyone who completes either challenge will receive a decal and certificate.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how many entries they will get for something like this.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
If not mistaken I believe they had around 50 last year.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
they can complete last year’s Classic Challenge of catching a northern pike, yellow perch, small bass and channel catfish.

I did this one last year. It didn't take me long to complete the challenge, and all were caught on Oahe. I caught the pike, perch and catfish in one day. It took me a few more days to find the smallmouth.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
A guy could try it I guess. All my entries would come from Mooreton Pond or Casselton Reservoir though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84