"George Floyd" and C19

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, Lunker said he's been stabbed. Cops should have their own prisons. When the word got out in the oilfield from an arrestee; I kept a .22 in my pocket: (flowback).

There's lots of bad folks producing gasoline:

That is all.

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member

Businesses where George Floyd was killed sue Minneapolis, saying police are not protecting the area​

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Several stores at the location where George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police in 2020 have sued the city, accusing it of neglecting the area and hurting business.

The lawsuit, filed in mid-November in state court, also names Mayor Jacob Frey and other officials and accuses the city of not properly policing the area since Floyd’s death. It also accuses the city of blocking the intersection that is now known as George Floyd Square with concrete barriers for more than a year after Floyd's death, keeping customers from entering.

The combination has turned the area into a hub for violent crime, the lawsuit says.

“The mayor, the city, the city council, and the Minneapolis Police Department collectively agreed to severely limit police response in the barricaded area surrounding plaintiffs’ businesses,” with police responding to only the most serious calls and otherwise actively avoiding the area, according to the lawsuit.

“Criminals know the area lacks police protection, and they have now made the area so dangerous that it has become known as the ‘No Go Zone,’” the lawsuit says.

The businesses include Cup Foods, the convenience store where Floyd was suspected of trying to pass a counterfeit $20 bill that led to the fatal encounter with police. The other businesses, including a tobacco shop and investment business, are run from inside Cup Foods or nearby and are all owned by the same family, according to the lawsuit.

The businesses are seeking about $1.5 million in damages.

The city has said it offered a range of support for businesses in response to both the civil unrest that followed Floyd's killing and the COVID-19 pandemic. That included a $1.5 million forgivable loans program in 2021 specifically for businesses located in and around George Floyd Square.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Businesses where George Floyd was killed sue Minneapolis, saying police are not protecting the area​

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Several stores at the location where George Floyd was killed by Minneapolis police in 2020 have sued the city, accusing it of neglecting the area and hurting business.

The lawsuit, filed in mid-November in state court, also names Mayor Jacob Frey and other officials and accuses the city of not properly policing the area since Floyd’s death. It also accuses the city of blocking the intersection that is now known as George Floyd Square with concrete barriers for more than a year after Floyd's death, keeping customers from entering.

The combination has turned the area into a hub for violent crime, the lawsuit says.

“The mayor, the city, the city council, and the Minneapolis Police Department collectively agreed to severely limit police response in the barricaded area surrounding plaintiffs’ businesses,” with police responding to only the most serious calls and otherwise actively avoiding the area, according to the lawsuit.

“Criminals know the area lacks police protection, and they have now made the area so dangerous that it has become known as the ‘No Go Zone,’” the lawsuit says.

The businesses include Cup Foods, the convenience store where Floyd was suspected of trying to pass a counterfeit $20 bill that led to the fatal encounter with police. The other businesses, including a tobacco shop and investment business, are run from inside Cup Foods or nearby and are all owned by the same family, according to the lawsuit.

The businesses are seeking about $1.5 million in damages.

The city has said it offered a range of support for businesses in response to both the civil unrest that followed Floyd's killing and the COVID-19 pandemic. That included a $1.5 million forgivable loans program in 2021 specifically for businesses located in and around George Floyd Square.
This is false, he wasn't killed by the cops. Wasn't Minneapolis leading the charge in the defund the police movement?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny people suddenly care that Derek got railroaded for murder when he shouldnt have even been on trial... Better late than never, but really, I thought this was old news.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Riots, shoot to kill, those turds will be running to their Mommy's

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone remember a time where our country is so divided as it is right now?
Who is worse for the division left or right.

Has our country gone backwards even worse since we elected trump?

Worse then the division that the obozo administration did?

I called up a good friend, that I have not talk to since high school because our
30 yr high school reunion is coming up next year. He says the problem is that the united states hasn't been at new war with someone during the last 2 generations, there is no fear, nothing to keep families from sticking together, it's so easy to quit on people because people are expendable. I know it's not everyone and I'm not over generalizing here, just pointing out an observation. Ukraine support back fired for the uniparty, Biden giving Islamic terrorists billions to wage wars in the middle and for what exactly? I'm preparing for the worst because those who are in charge today don't care about me or the People I care for.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you haven't watched this yet you NEED TO. This is insane, yet not shocking. More of a confirmation of what you've suspected about the MSM and politicians.
Watched this last night, wow ! ! ! Talk about f-d up deal.
The Fall Of Minneapolis

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35