Gift Ideas inexpensive nice though for that person that sportsman/women that has everything

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are some good gift ideas inexpensive for that sportsman or girl that has everything

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bag of charcoal goes a long way if you use Zip-Lock bags. LB

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gift cards are the ultimate I don't know what to get that person who has everything presents. You can trick em by putting a bigger item into a box for weight then wrap up the gift card.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can never go wrong with some jerky or local sausage

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gift certs to a good meat shop/butcher shop.
I got a $120 gift card to our local meat locker in appreciation for announcing 6th grade football. It was absolute gold - nothing like a shopping spree in the meat market!!!! Really felt personal and made me feel truly appreciated.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Depending on whom it's from but I've received personal pictures that involved various outdoor pictures. One example is photo books that were made up of several outdoor hunting trips that involved the family. Various picture companies make the book and all you need to do is lay out the pictures and add any wording you like. Not difficult and personal without a restrictive price.

Jm1986

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can never go wrong with some jerky or local sausage
I agree 100%. My folks have everything possible that they need for the hobbies they do. I use to get my old man his favorite cheap Canadian whiskey and mom a gift card for her favorite coffee place. This year I’m getting then a couple meals worth of meat from the local small town locker.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In years of plenty game some wild fixens go a long way. Sausage, fish, backstrap even burger is well liked. If not liked to the wild then the meat market is next call. LB

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
A cargo net, tie down straps, or aluminum ramps. I know all of those have come in handy LOTS of times in my life and many times they had nothing to do with the outdoors. Another idea is a good two wheel cart. Saves on the back when moving stuff which is priceless as a guy gets older. Stay Safe and Warm out there fellas.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84