Help out with something awesome!

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey guys! I'm not one to ask for favors, but this here is an exception. This fall we're going to be working with Prairie Grit on some adaptive archery deer hunts, and if everything goes the way we hope, we'll be putting some meat in the freezer and memories on the wall! Here's the thing, that stuff isn't cheap and we could use some help!

Here is the description on the Go Fund Me

"
I n 2019 we hosted our first hunter from Prairie Grit Adaptive Sports. Wyatt’s successful deer hunt and the story that followed created a whole new interest within the Prairie Grit family. In spring of 2020 we were able to fill three turkey tags with Prairie Grit hunters. With this success the interest in hunting continued to grow. For this fall with have 6 hunters with the potential for 9 tags to be filled. We have been able to acquire grant funding for cost of hunting equipment and several guides are donating their time but we are going to need funds for meat and hopefully some trophy processing. Any amount that you can give to help make these hunters dreams come true would be greatly appreciated. "

Thanks for any help!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/disabled...-uCGXR1mgetM4-VnRnTuXJ-EvoY0yMUMJmtAqQD04Hi9Q

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 155
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88