Hi, I'm New

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could care less about svnmags "fued" with any fellow members, and sorry for sticking my nose in it.

However words such as retard, queer, nappy headed whores, etc are okay, PC is out.
Who decides what slang is exceptable? Again not looking to argue, or suggest I am right by any means. Just don't like being restricted in my rhetoric... haha
You bunch of tards...:;:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could care less about svnmags "fued" with any fellow members, and sorry for sticking my nose in it.

However words such as retard, queer, nappy headed whores, etc are okay, PC is out.
Who decides what slang is exceptable? Again not looking to argue, or suggest I am right by any means. Just don't like being restricted in my rhetoric... haha

Don't forget water head is also very unacceptable

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

In a joking way like you mostly do it is fine and dandy , Someone that is hot under the collar with a chip on their shoulder that calls me a retard takes on a whole new meaning.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit teenage girls hold less of a grudge.

That's what I thought too , I gave him the benefit of the doubt twice.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never called you a "retard" until I called you a effing retard goddamnit.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are wrong about Gary Johnson. It's your gd vote. Use it at your will. Fucking A.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
That thread is still sailing over your head , I never said I was voting for him I said it would be nice to hear what he has to say.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Nean Delson. Don't let these yahoos distract from all the fishing and hunting knowledge to be shared here. They mean well, but don't know the damage they are doing to sportsman in Wisconsin.....and only a few have come around to the art of pickling mushkies. Before long, NDA will gain FBO credibility status and you may feel honored to be a part of it all. Glad you finally joined and looking forward to the wealth of knowledge we can all gain by asking you for the secrets that have long eluded us.

So, let me be enlightened: A cat has four toes.....of those four toes, three have nails. How many mice does it take to chew the cat's tail off if they meet in a dark alley behind the barn where the cow with six eyes calls home?

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have your heels dug in. I suggest you put me in/on "ignore" until you're appropriately soothed.

- - - Updated - - -

That thread is still sailing over your head , I never said I was voting for him I said it would be nice to hear what he has to say.

Why don't you trust my "guide"? You already said you don't like what Johnson had to say on CNN. I'm confused except you're pissed I'm right.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have your heels dug in. I suggest you put me in/on "ignore" until you're appropriately soothed.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you trust my "guide"? You already said you don't like what Johnson had to say on CNN. I'm confused except you're pissed I'm right.

I cant make up my mind based on some "guide" unless it is updated every time a candidate changes their mind or tells
another lie, And neither should the rest of American citizens.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Nean Delson. Don't let these yahoos distract from all the fishing and hunting knowledge to be shared here. They mean well, but don't know the damage they are doing to sportsman in Wisconsin.....and only a few have come around to the art of pickling mushkies. Before long, NDA will gain FBO credibility status and you may feel honored to be a part of it all. Glad you finally joined and looking forward to the wealth of knowledge we can all gain by asking you for the secrets that have long eluded us.

So, let me be enlightened: A cat has four toes.....of those four toes, three have nails. How many mice does it take to chew the cat's tail off if they meet in a dark alley behind the barn where the cow with six eyes calls home?
bill-and-ted-3-excellent-adventure-alex-winter-keanu-reeves-whoa.gif

There's a dark alley next to the barn?

Last edited:

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know there is usually a late winter melt down, it this a late summer melt down?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi! I'm new to these outdoor threads sites but this one looks great. I just want to let you know that I know everything and if you have any questions about things, that I;ll know it. I'm a know it all. Look forward to showing and telling everyone here how to think and do things. Bye!

Nean Delson

Welcome Nean, I'm glad you found this site and even gladder that a know it all has finally arrived . I was wondering how to turn this site into a User friendly Sportsman's website Where a guy can say his opinion without getting run through the grinder ?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88