Highway 200 from 83 to state park

Blitzkrieg

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is being chipped and tar put down today. I just drove down it and got hammered with rocks every time a vehicle went by. Right before the 4th of July weekend. Nice planning. Beware going to sakak area state park.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
good heads up. They did that a few years ago on that road as well. Anyone want to borrow me their rock tamer?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Awesome. 83 from Minot to Bis is slow too. They are sub cutting a bunch of spots. 30 mph.

I went to Bis last night to pick up a kicker. Slow going. Also, there was a bad wreck by Underwood. Sat there for 15 minutes before finding an alternate route around. As I finally got back to 83 the car I was sitting behind went flying by, along with 100 other cars. Haha. Oh well, it was fun driving by the power plant. Hope no one was hurt in the accident.

spinner7456

Founding Member
Founding Member
Almost as bad as them redoing (gravel covered) road into Garrison week of Gov. cup 2 yrs ago. Broken boat and vehicle windshields all over.. Great Timing!!! :)

Blitzkrieg

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's exactly my point spinner. Mike if you go thru center to pick city you will miss a lot of it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Came up on fresh chip seal on my motorbike, now that was absolutely terrifying, and I would like to thank that asshat in the oilfield service truck for passing me at 80mph loading my bare face up with pea sized rocks. The good news was he got to his destination 12 miles up the road 20 seconds faster than me an 1/8 of a mile behind him...effn retards.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51