How did you get your handle/nickname?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
goodlookinfatguy is taken first on every interweb forum, (sux) so i went with my old hs mascot...

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess I am just known for my abilities to attract cougars

You ol dog you ! images.jpg

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
First three letters of last name are duk, and when I got my first internet connection to many years ago to say thru BTI net in bismarck I came up with dukgnfsn (duk gone fishin) and it wasn't taken. ehen the person to okay account gave me first temporary password it was 4-bait it just stuck and I like it. It has never been taken on any site I have registered on so it works for me
dukgnfsn

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bestowed upon me by a farcical aquatic tart.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Risto - first name of Risto Rapala, famous lure carver. Rapper - one who likes to bs on chat sites.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just know it was some strange woman lying about in a pond. Also, (sorry) it's "bint".

DarkWhiskey

Founding Member
Founding Member
so after many years of lurking on the "other" site (never did join) enjoying the posts I tried to come up with a genuine name. Thought of going with my initials ( TDF) but thought everyone would think the initials stood for "Tough Dumb F....." . So after learning of NDA I decided to join the cool kids table and see what it is all about. After some deep thought lying in the green grass starring at the clouds passing by it came to me " I like Whiskey" so that's how DarkWhiskey came about. Lame I know but didn't think LipRipper was appropriate.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was an animated movie made years ago spoofing the 1960's. It's about a cat who joined the 60's revolution. Sex, drugs and rock and roll. Cops are animated pigs and black people are crows. Not PC. Toward the end of the movie he realizes that the whole 60's revolution was controlled from the top down.

PC Angler

Founding Member
Founding Member
The PC is for Pick City. I have a place there and fish the river and lake Sakakawea only.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34