I was thinking, we need to have a tournament info section!

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since there are so many tournaments that people are not informed about, we should have a section somewhere on here that lists tournaments that are happening. The section could have the name of the tourney, time registration is due, entry fee information and contact info.

There have been a number of really good tourneys, for really good causes that fly under the radar. Most recently the Catch for a Cure tournament. Sounds like a wonderful tournament for an outstanding cause, I mean who wouldn't want to fish to raise money for child's cancer research?

Any way how could we try to get something like that posted under a tab? Any one have any other ideas?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I have them linked in the resources area. Plus a tournament section in the forums. I'd be game for doing more, however.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Teen Challenge tournament was at DL out of Woodland yesterday. Fun time and for a good cause. Fished that. I think 25ish won it.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have them linked in the resources area. Plus a tournament section in the forums. I'd be game for doing more, however.

I guess I didn't know that was where to look for em. I will check it out. Thanks V.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33