It's going to be a good day today!

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
found a parking spot immediately Thumbs Up
elevator opened the SECOND i pushed the button Thumbs Up
AND (this NEVER happens)
the powdered creamer fully collapsed/mixed into my coffee without agitation or stirring! so no clumps! :;:thumbsup

oh, and i get to attend my first xmas concert as a spectator today. have a very excited little girl who told me it's ok if my parents dont come, because they would have to come all the way from North Dakota, then to Valley City, then finally to North Dacotahhhhhhh, and then to HERE (in the pickup??? i didnt ask for clarification...). hahahaha, kids! :;:rockit

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
found a parking spot immediately Thumbs Up
elevator opened the SECOND i pushed the button Thumbs Up
AND (this NEVER happens)
the powdered creamer fully collapsed/mixed into my coffee without agitation or stirring! so no clumps! :;:thumbsup

oh, and i get to attend my first xmas concert as a spectator today. have a very excited little girl who told me it's ok if my parents dont come, because they would have to come all the way from North Dakota, then to Valley City, then finally to North Dacotahhhhhhh, and then to HERE (in the pickup??? i didnt ask for clarification...). hahahaha, kids! :;:rockit

Dude, if only you knew what this means to kids. Try to remember what it was like. My 9 yr old daughter told me how awesome it is to see her parents in the audience, smiling at her during a performance. I will do everything in my power to not miss any of it.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If only you knew. You is a walking talking albino lightening rod.

I take that back: You is a unicorn - a rare and mythical breed prone to being struck by lightening due to the lightning rod protruding from his forehead.

- - - Updated - - -

He he "Younicorn"

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Smashing success. Happy happy kid, she walked straight into the stage because she was too busy smiling and waving at mom, grandma, and i.lol, classic. The others represented well too, I was NOT disappointed. We had overly loud singer girl front and center, overly animated/cant sit still boy in the back signing/making faces to the sides of his friends faces the entire time (often times closer than 1” away), we had girl-who-shall-not-participate front and center staring at her feet the entire time (holding back tears), we had boy who lost his prop (an epic search mission ensued, mid song, he did find it after a bit), we had mother-hen-girl who walked across the stage to take her friends prop and set it on the stage as everyone else had just done, we had boy-in-the-back-row-who-waved-the-entire-time, like, seriously, he had to switch hands every so often AND use a support hand (poor guy was likely given poor directions from the parents, “now listen little johnny, you wave at us when you see us in the crowd ok!”)

and LASTLY we had intenso moms galore. They were out in FULL FORCE

I wont even go there

All in all, everyone had a blast :)

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember picture mom, who had to interrupt everyones enjoyment going across the room back and forth taking pictures from every angle. As if the rest of the crowd was of no significance and we were all there just to interrupt her picture taking photo session.
I can tell you I enjoy all of the school/church programs (of my kids), they are even better when the kids goof up, and have fun.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Golly. Great to hear!

With all those good tidings and cheer coursing through your veins it seems like the PERFECT time for You to give - and by give I mean a Thumbs Up.

ahem.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31