Ive got a theory---

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx for your insight,current air quailty warning in all over the ohio river valley, to east coast and as far west as western Minnesota, no air quality alerts for the dakotas...

Never seen such a mess until this summer.

Im suspicious of our government...

Snow, the air pollution caused by the train derailment some five months ago has been diluted and rained down on the ground long ago. For goodness sake, remember our friendly balloons from China took only a few days to blow across our country. An untethered balloon would probably have circumvented the Earth some 8-10 times by now.

The smoke is easily tracked from its wildfire sources as it blows across North America.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snow, the air pollution caused by the train derailment some five months ago has been diluted and rained down on the ground long ago. For goodness sake, remember our friendly balloons from China took only a few days to blow across our country. An untethered balloon would probably have circumvented the Earth some 8-10 times by now.

The smoke is easily tracked from its wildfire sources as it blows across North America.
Thats my point Allen, canadian air is crystal clear...im not buying canadian wildfires are causing this hideous air quality,why now? Never before on mylifetime.zero smoke smell no smoke above the great lakes.

Seems that ccp balloon had navigation power following its flight path,not a word since it went down after lolly gaging over our strategic missile sights.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member

Attachments

images.jpeg

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Trust the science???? You mean the science that told us you need a shot to save man kind. No wait, 2 shots, I mean 3 shots, no 4 shots........maybe you don't need a shot after all. Stay 6 ft, no 12 ft apart. No mask is needed.....maybe you should wear a mask. Actually 2 masks are needed.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thats my point Allen, canadian air is crystal clear...im not buying canadian wildfires are causing this hideous air quality,why now? Never before on mylifetime.zero smoke smell no smoke above the great lakes.

Seems that ccp balloon had navigation power following its flight path,not a word since it went down after lolly gaging over our strategic missile sights.
The navigation power of a balloon is for it to change elevation to get into a different level of air that is moving in the direction you want it to go. Not rocket science, but if you don't think this smoke is from the wildfires out west and are of the belief the satellite imagery that shows the pathways it's getting to the United States, well....I don't know what to do for you.

The white are clouds, the gray is smoke:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/t...ldfire-smoke-engulfing-midwest-us/ar-AA1cDEMh

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wildfires out west?

We're told the hazardous smoke is from wildfires in canada...now you say fires out west?,hmmm

Guess you shot my theory down...

Canadian atmosphere is crystal clear...canadian friends say "what wildfires?",dunno what to think,but we have stay indoors policy here in central Minnesota. Gray atmosphere map shows north central U.S. to east coast...,nothing above the great lakes. Oh well hopefully we'll be just fine,for now we'll stay camped out in our homes and our current low pressure/storms will flush this heavy air out soon.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, Alberta is west of ND and that's where the majority of the fires are located.
So Quebec and nova scotia fires that we're told is causing this shit,confusing as hell aint it,i find it hard to believe if infact fires in Alberta is the cause of central U.S. to the east coast, orange air in
In upper east coast

Further if Alberta fires would cause quality air issues across our western states one would think

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Quebec and nova scotia fires that we're told is causing this shit,confusing as hell aint it,i find it hard to believe if infact fires in Alberta is the cause of central U.S. to the east coast, orange air in
In upper east coast

Further if Alberta fires would cause quality air issues across our western states one would think

Dude, check out the satellite imagery so you can see it for yourself.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude, check out the satellite imagery so you can see it for yourself.
Yup,on it everyday, this air quality issue has been going on for weeks...

Cant convince me its just wildfire smoke Allen,but remember this thread is just My theory, lighten up man

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh f.u. allen JHC,holier than thou,get off your mighty pedestal, at one time you could add to a conversation with intelligent chatter,now you come across as the almigjty no it all good grief.

If you think fires in Alberta floated aloft all across our western states and decended on central united state's all the way to east coast,well good for you,you get the parcipitation trophy.

Off your meds?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The smoke is pretty visible on satellite images if a person selects the right wavelength of light.
1687729685807.png

The red polygons approximate the fires based on the firefighters.

1687729857340.png

Note: The images above are not necessarily from the same day, or even this year. Nonetheless, over 11.6 million acres have currently been burned this year, far more than average.

Look, forgive me if I seem unwilling and confused by your conspiracy theory, but the idea of a single train from 5-6 months ago (and it was AWFUL for the local area) being able to compete with 11.6 million acres of forest going up in flames is just not very reasonable to me. Maybe it's because I regularly use satellite imagery, but smoke is very easy to see on satellite imagery. We can often see even our ND wildfires that are only a few hundred acres, but those out west are enormous this year.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a kid I never remember smoke from wild fires. Now the last ten years I don’t think there has been a year that’s gone by where we didnt get smoked out from fires somewhere.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84