Kristi Noem Dog Killer

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Talking to some hound people they often cull up to 30% of a litter.
Hounds chasing deer in many southern states is how they hunt
Agree that breeders in the past were always looking and producing the best pups from a litter and those that didn't make the grade were destroyed to help give the others the added nutrients that the female had. A good example was the Labrador, breeders were only interested in producing the traditional black and yellow offspring, the chocolate or brown colored were destroyed immediately after given birth.

4Buck

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did someone at least try to advise her that it was a poor idea to put in the book? Someone had to say something right? The Botox beauty did herself in here, though she wasn’t going to be the VP. Everyone loves to look at her, but I’m ready for a governor who works for the people rather than for herself. Everything she’s done this term has been about her. Ready for her to term out and fall off the face of the earth. State government in SD is in a way worse place after her than before. She can’t get along with a supermajority legislative branch in her favor in a conservative state. That alone tells you a lot.
I completely agree with this, well said!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very true. The swamp in ND is all the Dems that are running with a 'R' behind their name.
They have to if they want to stay in politics. Unless they move to a blue state. Dems have very little chance these days in ND so they just put a R behind their name.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Including our current governor
No different then Armstrong….dont kid yourself by his commercials….look at his voting record…he likes to spend right along with the rest that think they are R. Go back to Jan-May of 2020 and look at his votes….convince me he is Republican….. voted against Ukrainian aid etc recently because he is running for gov….and not saying Bergum is R.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
No different then Armstrong….dont kid yourself by his commercials….look at his voting record…he likes to spend right along with the rest that think they are R. Go back to Jan-May of 2020 and look at his votes….convince me he is Republican….. voted against Ukrainian aid etc recently because he is running for gov….and not saying Bergum is R.
Kelly and Tammy's character assassination commercials are the worst. This is gonna be a sickening race to the bottom.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Kelly and Tammy's character assassination commercials are the worst. This is gonna be a sickening race to the bottom.
Kelly won’t get my vote ever…I have contacted him a number of times as a congressman with not one response from him. Tammy I am not to sure on…really don’t know a lot about her. Commercials remind me of lawyers..twist it how they want…I would rather talk to the person. I have talked to a number of politicians. Cramer- was more interested in what executives of companies wanted vs the people of ND(wonder why). Armstrong- after a number of attempts to get a response recieved zero response. Rick Becker- spoke to him one time..was impressed answered all my questions to the point whether I like it or not..he seemed very honest in my opinion…Seemed like a true republican. Hoeven talked to him and his responses were definitely politician/lawyer responses…never really answered the question. I would like to speak with Tammy at some point to ask her a few questions…hopefully it happens.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have hunted with Kelly, he is a good guy. Sometimes a vote is needed on a bill for part of it to pass. The way they bundle these bills in congress should be illegal. They do this dirty shit to get their pet projects passed.
I am not going to say he is a perfect politician, but he was a damn good guy the few times I have been around him in a non political setting.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51