Kristi Noem Dog Killer

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone who has ever owned an animal (pet) will know that under certain circumstances some animals may need to be put down. But on the other hand a dog is only a tool that must be trained to know it's place in this world. I believe the real issue is the dog was allowed to chase chickens and was able to kill one. A dog that has killed will absolutely kill again if given the opportunity, one could have used the shock collar or some other alternative like beating the dog into submission with the dead bird.

There is no right answer for someone who hasn't owned a dog that has killed or bitten another, But regardless of the situation what people don't seem to understand that the real problem with this story about a chicken killing dog was the lack of proper training by the owner. Some dogs are more work then others and needs to be given to someone who can properly train this animal to be the tool it was bred tdoberor give it away before it does something that will destroy its opportunity to live.

This guy makes some valid points in all his shortsthat he makes on youtube and this one is especially true when dealing with a breed that has a predisposition to being overly aggressive. So who's to blame for a dog that will most likely harm someone?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why would any one put that in a book. I understand the premise behind the why. Not how i would tackle the problem but also sounds like genetics that are not needed moving forward. Alot of shit happens on farms that does not need to be wrote about the general public has no clue what life is like out side the concrete jungle

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw speculation that likely she knew this was going to come out and she wanted to air it herself now rather than later. I hope this isnt an indication that shes the likely VP choice... Shes not high on my list

I expect the stupid lefties to get their panties in a bunch over this, what surprising me however is how many 'conservative' pundits are acting all stupid about it also.

Id rather have an executive that can bite the bullet and take care of business themselves over making someone else do their dirty work for them. Putting down a pet is never easy, even if its a bad one.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder who was at the farm 14 years ago that would rat this story out. Most people dont even know where south dakota is much less who she was back then.

She is out as VP Trump said that already. Good for us hope she sticks around here

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just not a wise choice on her part, its over, lets move on in both parties. Think there is a few more important topics to conquer in "good ole America"

Mr. Pike

Established Member
My dad's friend who lived in Billings had a golden retriever that his family didn't want anymore so my dad and us kids at the time took it to my grandpa's farm in Wyoming and as soon as the dog got out of the car it barked and spooked the cows which jumped and tore down the fence and ran out into the pasture. Never did see that dog again after that. Don't know what happened to him.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder who was at the farm 14 years ago that would rat this story out. Most people dont even know where south dakota is much less who she was back then.

She is out as VP Trump said that already. Good for us hope she sticks around here
Out as possible VP, but maybe she's in the running for a cabinet position and needed to get this aired prior to any nomination.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure why she felt the need to write about it or even discuss it. Should have known it would start a shit storm. Apparently she never heard of SSS!
This is exactly what I have going through my head. I've had to put down unruly dogs before (calf killers) and it wasn't pleasant. Some of what I've read says she included it in the book to let voters know she was capable of making tough decisions.

That last part leaves me disappointed in more than the dog.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
And that is why you get a shorthair vs wire. A shorthair can (contrary to popular belief) can hunt just as cold of weather without that mix of mean and bullshit traits that "some" of the wirehairs have. Nip that wirehair bs right away.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
And that is why you get a shorthair vs wire. A shorthair can (contrary to popular belief) can hunt just as cold of weather without that mix of mean and bullshit traits that "some" of the wirehairs have. Nip that wirehair bs right away.
Two meanest dogs I had to guide with over 15 years were female short hairs . Those bitches wanted to fight every dog.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

She "Did the Impossible" She brought Dems and Rep together

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54