Kristi Noem Dog Killer

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
fair enough, I’m just saying revenge isn’t something we should strive towards. Would it be sweet? Yep but that’s my carnal man, like pushing a blade and twisting it… I’m working on being a better man.
That's good grumpster. My sense of humor often gets me in trouble. I should keep my mouth shut, but sometimes some things pop onto your head that you have to just throw out there for its shock value. Such as some of these libs are untrainable we should call Kristi Noem.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's good grumpster. My sense of humor often gets me in trouble. I should keep my mouth shut, but sometimes some things pop onto your head that you have to just throw out there for its shock value. Such as some of these libs are untrainable we should call Kristi Noem.
You may have some sort of mental deficiency.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont understand it, but no offence taken. Sometimes I think I have made myself crystal clear and everyone is looking at me like I wasn't speaking English. Kind of like these people who buy into speaking in tongues. Ya that it thats what I was doing.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont understand it, but no offence taken. Sometimes I think I have made myself crystal clear and everyone is looking at me like I wasn't speaking English. Kind of like these people who buy into speaking in tongues. Ya that it thats what I was doing.
It's probably dry sarcasm since V took away the sarcasm emoji a long with stirring the pot and kidding its hard to make out dry sarcasm, it is one of those dialects that's hard to distinguish especially when speaking in tongues.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
What really irritats me about this whole " story" is the way the media portraits it.
A 14 month old dog is a DOG, not a puppy.

Would this story be what it is if she would have named it Demon instead of Crickett?
The media is trying SO HARD to play on people's heart strings.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What really irritats me about this whole " story" is the way the media portraits it.
A 14 month old dog is a DOG, not a puppy.

Would this story be what it is if she would have named it Demon instead of Crickett?
The media is trying SO HARD to play on people's heart strings.
And half the NDA crowd swallowed it HLS.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1714955008748.png

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
She didn't do herself any justice on Face The Nation this Am.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
And half the NDA crowd swallowed it HLS.

If you had to shoot Royce , would you look him in the eye and shoot him in the face ?

It takes a cold blooded person to shoot a pet in the face, let alone brag about it in a book for attraction. I bet Iv'e dispatched more pets than most here on NDA and I've never felt inclined to even talk about it let alone put myself high up on the pedestal for doing it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm starting to agree with this statement
"It is becoming clear that Kristi Noem didn’t write her own book and also didn’t even review what the ghost author made up and put in there".

Typical politician , screw up and then lie their way out of it. Some of us didn't just fall off the turnip wagon.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Typical politician , screw up and then lie their way out of it. Some of us didn't just fall off the turnip wagon.
Couldn't agree more it would have been if she would have just had a publicist come forward with a statement explaining the confusion. Accept she had to dig deeper by explaining what clearly was something that should have been kept private.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51