Kristi Noem Dog Killer

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG you are correct.
Watching Gutfeld last night they roasted the crap out of her. He said she turned down coming on the show. Also said if she came on they would have been way more kind to her but she didn't so that made her fair game. :ROFLMAO:

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmmm yep welcome mike yer off to a helluva start n welcome back nean good to see some brains back around here theres too many lib types like to ‘think’ n not just dig their heels in and get mad like they teach you in the military you dont think you just react never served but I know I would have been in charge and the country would be better for it you mighta seen I been nominated for the governor now that johnr and noem are out as my runnin mates Kurt is top of the list but mike and nean go head n make your case

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmmm yep welcome mike yer off to a helluva start n welcome back nean good to see some brains back around here theres too many lib types like to ‘think’ n not just dig their heels in and get mad like they teach you in the military you dont think you just react never served but I know I would have been in charge and the country would be better for it you mighta seen I been nominated for the governor now that johnr and noem are out as my runnin mates Kurt is top of the list but mike and nean go head n make your case
Im going to have to step down and let nean take the spot being not native nodakian. Got plenty of problems to fix down in my state with the damn liberals and biologist trying to ruin the place

Average_NDA_Member

Im going to have to step down and let nean take the spot being not native nodakian. Got plenty of problems to fix down in my state with the damn liberals and biologist trying to ruin the place
Hmmm nope I respect yer position but not sure i accept

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 157
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56