Kyle Ritenhouse~

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I meant that one my bad also looks like the prosecution may have been caught witness tampering

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
OQlJztxV.jpeg
Very strong point made where is the police officers

- - - Updated - - -

0sNMsVxV.jpg

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Coming down home stretch....,it's a shame this trial is taking place,waste of time and money,now it's wait and see once Kyle is aquitted.Curious if the animals will poke the bear as 500 nat'l guard are ready to rock.

JUST IN: Kyle Rittenhouse Gun Charge Dismissed

Turns out more bullshit by the media (imagine that),Kyle never crossed state lines with a firearm by a minor...Iffin he did,prosecuters can't prove it.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coming down home stretch....,it's a shame this trial is taking place,waste of time and money,now it's wait and see once Kyle is aquitted.Curious if the animals will poke the bear as 500 nat'l guard are ready to rock.

JUST IN: Kyle Rittenhouse Gun Charge Dismissed

Turns out more bullshit by the media (imagine that),Kyle never crossed state lines with a firearm by a minor...Iffin he did,prosecuters can't prove it.

It wasn't about crossing state lines with a firearm, I believe it was dismissed because the barrel length and or length of the gun did not fit into Wisconsin's legal definition of they type of gun restricted to those between the age of 16-18 from possessing

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It wasn't about crossing state lines with a firearm, I believe it was dismissed because the barrel length and or length of the gun did not fit into Wisconsin's legal definition of they type of gun restricted to those between the age of 16-18 from possessing

In the begining one offense stated by the media was Kyle as a juvi crossed state lines with a firearm,just one of many lies the media put out there is what I'm saying,the illegal firearm is another shit canned charge.....

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems to me all the BLM and Antifa rioters and looters are the ones pretending to be the victims

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
omg that thing looks dangerous!!!

guilty fer shure

- - - Updated - - -

what’s the forecast for Kenosha?

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
2 things.

1) Keep your bugger picker off the trigger unless you plan to kill something!
2) Does Kyle get his gun back when this circus is over?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Defense could have pulled an Alec Baldwin. The officer handed the defense lawyer the AR without showing it was empty. The judge questioned the defense lawyer and his response was " he told me he checked it". The judge then asked if it was checked after lunch, which it had not been. The officer then checked the rifle and it was empty.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Before I say this, the kid should walk and I hope he does. However, the guy with the bicep blown off was completely legal to carry. Bunch of misinformation spewed by both sides on this one and that was one of those tidbits.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I didn't see for sure. But, I personally don't think lesser included instructions should be given to the jury at this point in the game. If I was the defense attorney, I would want to know in advance that possibility was on the table before the trial in order to address those potential lesser included charges during trial with evidence, testimony, etc... of my own.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe so that he wasn't a felon but Grosskreutz was also carrying his handgun holstered in the small of his back. His conceal-carry permit was expired at the time — which Grosskreutz said in testimony that he was unaware of that night.

- - - Updated - - -

Where have you been espringers if you have been paying attention here you would have seen that the prosecutors opened that can of worms when the asked to stack the deck in regards to asking the judge if they could find Kyle guilty of a lesser charge other then the felonies he is looking at, The jury definitely could have come back with a lesser charge on thier own since Kyle was looking at multiple felonies the judge made the right choice here based on all the evidence presented Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self defense. Pretty much a cut and dry decision here for the judge to make since the prosecution own case fell apart after thier own star witnesses pretty much stated that as a fact hadn't Kyle been provoked he wouldn't have had to use deadly force. The judge wants no part in sending this boy to prison

- - - Updated - - -

26Lg8GE6.jpg
Wq7t4mn6.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IcBGUh1f.jpg

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Before I say this, the kid should walk and I hope he does. However, the guy with the bicep blown off was completely legal to carry. Bunch of misinformation spewed by both sides on this one and that was one of those tidbits.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I didn't see for sure. But, I personally don't think lesser included instructions should be given to the jury at this point in the game. If I was the defense attorney, I would want to know in advance that possibility was on the table before the trial in order to address those potential lesser included charges during trial with evidence, testimony, etc... of my own.

Lefty was carrying concealed but his permit was expired would that make it illegal,for him to carry concealed?

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunk, you don't get what I was saying at all. I don't think he should be convicted of anything. Including lesser charges. By allowing instructions to that effect at the last minute, that door was opened. By opening that door, jail time is still on the table if convicted of any of those lesser included charges. But, keep on throwing darts at a dart board...

- - - Updated - - -

On him illegally carrying... there were repeated claims he was a felon, etc... and therefore, not allowed to own a gun at all. That's what I was referring to. That's simply not true.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51