Lawn chairs

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sick and tired of the odd assortment of crap chairs. Anybody know of a good brand or store to buy some deluxe lawnchairs? Seems like they might even be on sale this time of year.

- - - Updated - - -

The type you carry to events, camping, camp fires, yadda.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have the ones with the side board, cup holder buildt in. they are super sturdy. got mine from cabelas.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Runnings chairs are good. Kid hasn't wrecked it out camping or around the house so they are sturdy

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have one of the anti gravity chairs from menards. pros slept in it at night catfishing fairly comfortable. seems to be solid built, wife has sat with me in it several times and was comfy. cons bulky to haul around and takes up a lot of room in the back of the pickup when I have fishing stuff etc in the back. over all its a good chair though

http://www.menards.com/main/outdoor...447327283-c-13022.htm?tid=6113417978904068212

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe the problem is limiting your criteria. You need to seek a product rated for forest, field AND lawn. You need an equivalent to DR outdoor tools in the form of a chair. I would seek something simple, portable and robust; available in a assortment of colors. I suggest some shade of green to be unobtrusive in a myriad of outdoor settings. The chair should be collapsible facilitating easy storage. One should also consider all probable events to employ the chair and purchase several designs as applicable. IE: Clown, Minnesota Vikings, Harriet Tubman or Britney Spears. A sturdy travel case should reflect the theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C55j1QxIAAI

Last edited:

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best bet would to pick one, send it to me and if it lasts a weekend, buy more. I like the ones with the side tray, usually 1- 1.5" tubular steel, heavier canvas type material and no bags.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
th

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zero gravity chairs if they're staying home. Breathable mesh, hose off when dirty, no cushions.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
eezrvproducts.com has some pretty good chairs. They're a little taller than other brands I've tried. Pretty comfortable. One of the best built chairs I've found.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe the problem is limiting your criteria. You need to seek a product rated for forest, field AND lawn. You need an equivalent to DR outdoor tools in the form of a chair. I would seek something simple, portable and robust; available in a assortment of colors. I suggest some shade of green to be unobtrusive in a myriad of outdoor settings. The chair should be collapsible facilitating easy storage. One should also consider all probable events to employ the chair and purchase several designs as applicable. IE: Clown, Minnesota Vikings, Harriet Tubman or Britney Spears. A sturdy travel case should reflect the theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C55j1QxIAAI

this was uncalled for, some of like to keep our morning coffee out of our noses and off our keyboards. That is all

TheWalleye

Honored Member
Depending on your height, these are amazing chairs. Best $50.00 i've ever spent. I'm a big guy and tall (6'6") so i needed something sturdy and sick of those damn normal ones smashing my legs. It does sit tall though so my wife (5'6") has a dangly leg problem and doesn't like them much. Big enough for me and my daughter (2) to climb up and cuddle.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-XXL-Solid-Arm-Chair/39511927

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32